Revenge Is A Nightmare

{Toon Link's POV}

Few minutes earlier before the choas..

I was in my black tunic during the funeral hearing Master Hand's boring speech whatever it is. Then felt something odd, the wind was acting weird which means something was bad going to happen I looked up at the sky that is now covered with dark, mysterious and ominous clouds.

I looked around slightly confused then looked at Pit. He was confused also about the weather. It was sunny but now it's gloomy like one of those kinda cliché funerals where it rains when they lower coffin stuff, yeah..I should stop watching old movies.

I took out my sword and my sheild by instinct. The wind is getting really messed up and telling me something bad is going to happen any moment. Pit looked at me like I'm crazy. "What are you doing???" Pit whispered. "Getting ready..if something bad will happen ,like the usual at my place." I retorted quietly.

Pit nodded slowly and took out his bow. I started to listen to Master Hand speech. "Now, can the teammates of Kir--" A dark metal-like marshmallow came out of the coffin. "K-Kirby?" I breathed quietly. The dark Kirby opened his eyes were only pure white and looked at us then at Master Hand."Hello Master Hand long time no see ehehe." Kirby chuckled evilly. "How are you back?" Master Hand questioned him. "Oh someone..you know Tabuu." Some of the students gasped and started muttering. "But you know that your precious Star Warrior is down and I'm taking over his body for some fun." Kirby smiled at us. Which terrified me a lot.

"But for now I'm going to pay you guys back nicely of what you done to me but first." Kirby jumped off the coffin and punched Marth right across the face then landed on the ground. "Ehehehe." Kirby laughed a little."Ah..I miss hurting people that is so dearly close to Kirby."He chuckles loudly. "We can take you down again!" Mario yelled. Again? What does he mean by that? "Oh sure you can if you defeat me it goes the same for Kirby." Mario flinched a little.

"Now shall we get this party started? Ehehehe." Kirby laughed hysterically then the ground started to shake and rumble, there was goo coming out of the ground taking shape of one of those humanoid things that the academy was attacked many days ago. "You won't get away with this!" Master Hand yelled and charged at Kirby but he dodged it and--What the-- I slashed at the humanoid thing ,that was behind me ,and it slowly disintegrated into blob.

|Dark Pit's POV|

I know that I can't fly anymore but Viridi gave me something before I left. She gave me unlimited Power of Flight somehow..she was holding it until the time came but whatever, long story short I can fly but Pit can't yada yada yada. I flew into the battlefield and looked over, I see Toon Link and Pit fighting those?..aren't they Primids? Wait is that--Kirby??

Well kinda looks like Kirby but more different and of course evil looking. I flew into the battle to help my teammates. I took out my Silver Bow and launched my black arrows at them which made them disintegrate to blob? That was weird but I've seen weirder things more than a floating white glove hand that can talk.

I landed on the ground kicking a Primid on the face taking them out. I took apart my Silver Bow making them into swords and slashed at them. I looked around too see if my teammates are around but got myself in a gaze of a certain marshmallow..who is he? He's like..Kirby but way different and of course evil.

I started to feel pain from my, I turned around and see a

Primid hurting me. I sighed and slashed at it in no second flat then went to return my gazing at--what the where did he go. "I'm right here Dark Pit." I look up and see him approaching me fast with a hamner on his hand,  I rolled to the side to avoid the attack but my left wing got hit by that fiercesom hammer attack.

"Aghhh!" I yelped in pain. "Pittoo!!" Pit yelled hearing my yelp of pain and came running to my aid. "Oh not today angel boy!" The dark marshmallow said smiling like an crazy psychopath removing the hammer from my destroyed wing.

The dark marshmallow threw the hammer at Pit making a direct hit at him, which was right at his stomach and I can feel a little pain from it, knocking him out. "Pit!" Toon Link ran up to Pit seeing that he got hit pretty hard by that attack. I tried to get up but my left wing is pulling me down and I yelped in pain again.

I'm sorry..I heard a soft voice that was in my mind. Sorry for what and who was that? I muttered some foul curses under my breath and used my Silver Bow to help me up from the ground.

I see the other smashers still busy with the Primids except for Toon Link he's aiding Pit but no luck. "(Aghh!!)" I turned around see Mirror Kirby being cornered by--"(Nightmare get away from me!)" Mirror dodge the punch from Nightmare and kicked him away from him.

Mirror noticed me and ran up to me. "(A-are you ok?)" I nodded and tried to avoid some contact with the Primids but got hurt by some smashers who accidentally hit me for some reason. Which got my left wing seriously injured and left some bruises on my face which didn't really bother me.

"(Dark Pit you are seriously in bad shape you have to get out of the--)" "That's not bad shape but this is!" I turned around greeted by arrow in my stomach. "Aghh damn it.." I muttered and grabbed the arrow and took it out of my body, I groaned a little and sigh in exhaustion.

"(Nightmare I think we put up enough damage! Now leave us alone!)" Mirror shouted. "Why would I leave you guys alone? The party just only had begun!" Nightmare said laughing. "(You already felt us with great damage!)" "I suppose you are right about that..ah well. I'll be back when another victim gets 'it'." Nightmare laughed then disappeared into thin air.

I walked up the distributed Mirror. "(Its my fault--Dark Pit! You are seriously injured really badly!)" "No really?" I said sarcastically putting my hand over the wound. "Don't worry about me, you should worry about Pit." I pointed at him, unconscious and bleeding a little.

"Is everyone alright?" Master Hand asked floating around, only greeted by groans and nodding by the Smashers. "Oh Dark Pit!! Somebody get me Doctor Mario!" Zelda ran up to me. "I'm fine and leave me alone. I don't need help..like any of you guys helped me before." I growled a bit.

"Dark Pit stop being stubborn and get medical attention." Palutena said looking at me, her eyes glinting worry. "How about no."I walked away from them while Mirror Kirby followed behind. "(What's wrong?)" "What's wrong is that I lost a teammate and people started to care about me..what else?" "(Kirby is a really close friend of mine and quite nice when we first met in a battle..after that I helped him and he helped me to destroy the evil Mirror Metaknight at my world. But aside of that..nobody really cared about you when you first came here,huh?)"

"Yeah..they called me a clone and all sorts of names and I hated it so much that whenever it's a outside activity during school time, I always go to the dorm so I can be all alone so nobody can bother me." I sighed and sat on the grass. "(Isn't that happening to Lucina too?)" Mirror Kirby laid down and faced the clouds. "Well yes but not anymore.. she has a friend who will stand by her side."

{Toon Link's POV}

I helped Pit up but he's still knocked out by that really effective attack on him. "You need help there Toon?" Roy walks up to me, I nodded and Roy puts Pit's arms around behind his neck. "Thank you." "Don't thank me yet, let's get this angel all bandaged up."

Roy and I dragged the knocked out Angel to Doctor Mario. "Oh poor Pit.. place him on the stretcher--Nurse Daisy!!" Doctor Mario shouted, Nurse Daisy ran up to the Doctor. "Yes Doctor Mario?" "Take Pit to the medical room, stat." "Yes Doctor." Nurse Daisy took the stretcher and took Pit with her.

"I wonder where Dark Pit is.." I muttered to myself, walking away.

There!!

As you can see I made a new fanfic you should totally read it!

Also I'm making a new story about Super Smash Bros but in real life as normal humans..

Its coming out soon so..be for the look out!

If you are wondering who Nightmare is that's coming up next chapter!

Kudos to your good day and ciao!