My Tummy is Making the Rumblies

As I ran outside to help my friends it was over...needless to say I'm dumbfounded by that."Hey Kirby!" Pit called out and walked over to me  while Toon Link following him behind."Where were you?""P..poyo.(Uhh..)"

Pit looked at me confused. "Oh I keep forgetting ,you can't talk." Toon Link sighed and shook his head. "Yeah anyways I'm starving. After this battle kinda got me hungry and more luckily nobody got hurt." "Poyo. (Yeah while I got hit by King DeDeDoofus hitting me on the head with a hammer.)"

"What?"Dedede called out making me sweat nervously. "I swear I heard someone making fun of my title." Approaching to me and glared at me. "Were you the one who did that Kirby old pal."He looked at me with such a intense glare that I glared back at him. "Whoa whoa wait..you understand what Kirby says?" King Dedede look his gaze off of me and raised an eyebrow. "Wait you guys don't understand him?"

"No."

"Nooope."

"Poyo poyo. ( I thought everyone understood me but I'm guessing they are the 'new' characters not like last time. But these guys really take the cake.)" I said under my breath. "Yeah..I'm with ya with that." He said nodding slowly. "Oh well I got to go." He picked up his hammer and put it over his shoulders and walked away.

"What just happened?"Pit asked confused by the conversation that me and Dedede had. "I don't know but I'm huuuunnnngrryyy!!!" Toon Link whined loudly." Well we don't have any chefs but we do have a cafeteria." My eyes sparkled with interest that Pit looked kinda surprised by that."Wait you want to be a chef?" I nodded and realized that I need a monster that has cooking ability or a pan to suck up to be Cook Kirby.

Then I noticed that Metaknight was close to me and went up to him. "(Hiya Meta..can you help me translate to my friends so I can help them out..please?)" Metaknight looked at me. "Ok." "(Great!)" I motoined him to come and showed him my friends. "Poyo poyo..poyo.(Do you guys know where the nearest monster that has a cooking ability or a pan perhaps?)" I looked at him and Metaknight nodded. "Kirby asked if you know where the nearest monster that has cookingability or a pan?" Pit and Toon Link at each other. Metaknight walked away from the small group.

"Not me."Pit said shrugging.

"I do!!"Toon link said with sparkle glimmering on his eyes."Follow me!!" He said running off while me and Pit followed behind.

Later on..

I flopped on the ground tired out. While Pit and Toon Link panting trying to catch their breath."Wow..the cafeteria is..really far away."Toon Link said."But we made it!"

I got up and looked around.Wow this place is huge. There were round tables with really comfortable seats but spread out then there's the kitchen. It has so many cooking utensils there you can't even count it and the food are look so delicious and..oh yeah I got to cook them.

I ran in the kitchen looking for a pan while Pit and Toon Link took a seat from one of the tables. I searched up and down looking for it then I saw a glimmer of a shiny object that caught my attention that it wasn't shiny but it was coming right at me that I dodged to side. But I figure when the object hitting the floor came it made a scorching mark on it.

I looked around and saw a dragon right in front of me..wait..isn't that a Charizard? I let me gaurd for one second and it breathed fire on me but instead of being on fire I sucked it up and turned into Fire Kirby! I looked at the untamed Charizard which had surprise look on its face.

I breathed fire at the Charizard which inflict only a little damage which made me smile and run away from it and I got to focus on finding that pan. I looked around then I see it it's up in the cabinet on top of it. I sighed and started to float up. Whike I was floating up trying to get the pan I looked at Charizard who is looking at me but it's mouth clamped shut with fire coming out of the sides of it's mouth charging up it's fire blast.

Oh cheesecake..I made it to the top and got rid of my fire ability quickly and sucked up the pan. But while from that Charizard breathed it's Fire Blast at me and time was going slow motion. I turned into Cook Kirby! Then time went back to normal. I took out my pan and reflected the Fire Blast which made a huge explosion and a hole in the wall.

I charged at the untamed Charizard and hit it on the head really hard with my pan to knock him out and the dragon fall down to the ground making a huge thud. Woah..alright let's get cooking or my friends will figure out why I took so long that they will come and look at the big mess I made.

I quickly grabbed the ingredients I needed and put in a huge yellow-gold pot which is boiling with hot water..that I didn't totally forhot about it during battle haha.

Ten minutes later..

Ahh..finished! I went out to get my friends but then I stopped at my tracks because instead of them two it was all the brawlers who are talking amongst themselves and stopped when I came out of the kitchen."Poyo.. poyo?(Uhhh..the food is ready?)" The brawlers who understood me ran in the kitchen to get their lunch and the others following them behind.

I sat at the table where my friends sat and waited for them. I hope the Charizard likes it meal when it wakes up. I laid down on the chair and closed my eyes.

"HEY KIRBY!!" Toon Link yelled. I jumped up from surprise and fell of the chair landing on my face hard. "Poyooo..(Ughh.)"Toon Link picked me up and placed me on my chair."Kirby  your food is so...good! That you make the soup taste like my grandma's soup that I love!"Toon Link sat down on his chair and began to eat his meal. I laid down and down again and closed my eyes.

Alrighty that's that..so.

Fan, favourite or uhhm..I forgot what was the last one.

Oh or comment! Grazie!