Chapter 14

Lizas pov

Mom finishes FaceTime with david and hands me back my phone.

"Liza, I've decided you can stay at your new school just stay away from Gabbie, okay?" Mom says.

"Thanks mommy!" I say hugging her.

I go up to my room and thank David on text

-next day-

Davids pov

"Soo David, is Liza your girlfriend?" Asks my friend Matt laughing. I'm siting at a table at the front if the school with my friends crowding around me.

"No," I say blushing. I watch as a bus pulls up and people get off. I see Liza, "Liza!" I call out. She looks around and sees me and smiles. She runs up to me.

She wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you David your literally the best."

"You mean about convincing your mom?" I ask.

She nods still hugging
Me tightly.

I hug her back and ignore everyone screaming around me. We stay like that for a few more seconds then pull apart.

"Come to my locker with me." She says. I nod and we walk to her locker.

"We have health for two periods," I say. She nods and gets her stuff.

"You have a lot of friends," she says probably talking about everyone I was sitting with at the table.

"Yea, I can introduce you to them if you want."

We find our way back to them.

"Guys this is Liza." I say.

They all say hi.

"Joe thinks your hot!" Says Zane laughing. Everyone stares at him.

"What?" He asks.

"Who's joe?" Asks Liza.

"Me." Says joe quietly. Trust joe to ruin everything. I've never really liked joe and I don't want him taking Liza off me even though she's not mine.

The bell rings and everyone starts moving off. I grab lizas hand. She looks up at me and smiles.

We start to walk to class and joe joins us walking on the other side of Liza.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I'm sorry if I made it awkward Liza." He says.

"It's okay," says Liza smiling at him.

Joe looks at me and I glare at him.