Chapter 22

Lizas pov

I walk to my locker after school to get my bag. David has been in all my classes but he hasn't noticed me he hasn't noticed anyone actually.
He just sits and stares at nothing most of the time.

I get my bag from my locker and begin to walk to the bus when I bump into someone. I look up and see David. The hall is crowded but it feels like he's the only one here.

"Oh sorry," he says in a rush, not even stopping a second to look at me.

"David?"

He glances at me then freezes.

"Liza?!" He says with emotion I haven't from him all day.

"Uhh hey," I say.

"God dammit I think I'm hallucinating," he says.

"Are you joking or..."

"Liza, you're back! How come you never texted me," he asks.

"I thought you forgot about me. And I didn't want to seem needy." I say.

"Liza you know you mean a lot to me I've been so lonely without you like a piece of me is gone .I've been missing you so much, everyday I kept checking my phone waiting for something from you then I thought maybe you found someone else." He says shaking his head.

"I'm sorry David.."

He shrugs, "well your here now. So tell me what happened."

I told him everything from Chelsea and Rachael to the YouTube video.

I check the time, "I've missed my bus."

"I can drop you off if you want." He offers.

"Thanks."

We are one of the only people still at school.

"I'm glad you came back Liza," says David.

"Me too."