Chapter 20

Lizas pov

Later that night mom comes into my room.

"I have had a big talk with the principal from your old school, you may come back and he and the teachers will keep an eye on you and Gabbies behaviour. You can go back tomorrow." She says.

"Thank you mom," I say again.

"Your welcome but remember you won't ever be going back to that school again if you fight with Gabbie and u start it," says mom.

I nod.

That's gonna be hard but... I miss David so much it's worth it. I've been way to shy to text him.

-the next day-

I get changed into a festival shirt and grey denim high top shorts and some black and white converse.

I do all the other boring morning stuff and wait outside for the bus. Kayla is out there on my phone.

"Just my luck your back," she says sarctastically.

"I know," I say laughing. We get on the bus when it arrives and I find a seat at the back. The worst place.

"Ayeee Liza your back!" Says a guy.

I ignore him and sit down.

We get to school finally and I get off the bus. I walk past Davids group of friends and spot joe. He looks surprised then waves , I wave back and walk Into the school to the office. I get a feeling of happiness, this school feels like home to me.

The lady at the office greets me, "hello Liza."

I see I've got my old locker back, " isn't that Julia's locker?" I blurt

"Uhh yea but she recently asked to move," says the lady probs thinking
I'm a stalker.

She probably moved because of David.
I go to my locker and unpack all my books. Finally I actually have a locker.

I turn around and see Lucy I call out her name and she sees me and grins.

Davids pov

I'm sitting with the boys but I'm staring into space. For some reason I feel really sad, it seems like I'm sad all the time now.

"David I swear I just saw Liza," says Zane.

That name was the only thing that brought me back to earth.

"Huh?" I say.

"He saw Liza!!" Says Heath.

"I did, she waved at me," says joe quietly.

"Yeah right." I say angrily and lay my head in my arms and try to sleep. I'm so fed up with everything.