Preface

I was out of breath. My muscles were aching. My heart was thumping so loudly that it would have exploded. My lungs were burning, pleading me to stop. But I had to run, to get as far as possible.

I was haggard but I had to get away from the evil chasing me. Somehow, I knew it wanted to destroy not only me, but also my loved ones. I wasn't so strong to deal with that evil but the urge to keep my family safe gave me the strength to at least run away.

I was surrounded by darkness. I didn't know where I was going. I was just running across the emptiness which seemed to have no end. Although my body was against my efforts, my primal instinct yelled at me don't get into the hands of this devil!

I can't see anything but I could feel the devil getting closer. No matter how hard I tried, my speed seemed to be decreasing every second. I threatened my limbs to follow my command but my legs were giving up. The world was spinning in front of my eyes, I was feeling dizzy.

No....... I stumbled upon my own feet. I turned to face up and saw the devil hovering above me. I realized that it wasn't a creature it was some kind of energy, some kind of dark energy.

It had so much darkness confined inside it that even its presence was suffocating. It lunged at me. No, I can't let this happen. I can't be in the hands of this ruthless devil. I can't surrender myself in it's dark clutches. I don't know how but it could force me to do something that I might regret. And now I could see my reasons to flee. Then I heard a wail. Astonished I opened my eyes to blinding lights, which have been tightly shut. It didn't take long for me to realize that the sound came from the evil and a ray of bright light was emitted by me.... It seemed like a flashlight attached near my heart was turned on. The devil was groaning and writhing and then it turned into a small tornado and........ it vanished.

Slowly the intensity of the light decreased and it was all dark again. I felt something warm holding me. That was someone, someone's hands. Whoever that was helped me to my feet.

Then I heard a dulcet voice. The voice held strength but yet felt to be young and the roughness of it confirmed of it belonging to a male. "That was so effective! You emitted the ray of hope. I guess you are ready. Unfortunately he is ready too. Beware! You might be strong but are unaware of the dangers. He is coming for you............ "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So..... how is it?

Are you liking it?

If you want to suggest anything or point out my mistake just comment it.

And don't for to click that small little star at the corner. ; )

See ya soon........

Bear hugs and flying kisses to everyone!