Cutting

Just die already

No one likes you

You're just a slut

Bitch go to hell

These were just some of the words that everyone even your father told you those things everyone hated you.

As your father's hand hit your back you fell and after a few more beatings he soon got tried and said "we'll finish this tomorrow you little shit" you cried you went up to your room and grabbed the knife you found and cut yourself after cleaning the blood and after hiding the knife,  you fell asleep.

*Thud*

 You a heard a noise you opened your eyes to see a person in your room he thought you were asleep as you felt your shirt rise up a bit, you slapped him, (don't ask me how you did that, because of his mask) causing him to drop the scalpel he was holding, you got a better looks at this strange man. He had a blue mask with black tears coming out of his eyes and a black hoodie and dark brown hair. What the hell, who is this guy? You thought to yourself.

Eyeless Jack POV
Fucking hell she was awake, she probably thought I was a perv or something like Ben. I didn't get a better look at her until now she had these sparkling e/c eyes that's so cu- wait no shut the fuck up mind I have to kill her remember, damnit what am I thinking I looked at her arms they had cuts on them I walked forward she flinched. I grab her arm and said "did you do this to yourself".

Y/N POV
Why in the world is he asking that? But I slowly nodded my head yes "well don't" I was shocked. Why did he care? "Who caused you to do this" "m-my father and the kids at school" he seemed to be thinking, he walked back to the window and said "I'll be back tomorrow" how did he even get in because my dad nailed that window shut.

Well I'm sad because some people I'm not pointing fingers left me to go to Corups Cristi and left me by myself to write these but anyway so long my flowers🌹🌻🌺