The Ninth Month Pt.2

I'm scared of what you guys will do to me after this chapter......

You woke up in a broken down house. You felt the breeze hit your face from one of the broken windows, you shivered and stiffened as someone put a blanket on you.

A hand was running through your hair.

"Now my love we can finally be together, don't worry I will raise your children as my own" a voice said to you. It sounded familiar to you.

You were afraid because you couldn't see the person. You didn't want to die, but it sounded like the person didn't want to kill you.

'Please EJ come find me'

Meanwhile somewhere else.

"NO WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" EJ yelled at Ben.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?" Ben replied with.

They were both hit over the head with a frying pan.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She yelled at them.

"Sorry Maya!" Ben said. Maya let out a sigh. "We'll find her I put a track on the ring she has on her finger." Maya said as Ben and EJ gave her weird looks. "What I knew this would come in handy one day," she said. Meanwhile your mom was on the phone with the police. "She was wearing a plain white pajamas." She paused. "Yes I have her picture."

The police arrived in a matter of minutes, of course Ben and EJ were hiding. The police questioned everyone.

"So when did you see your cousin last?" The policemen asked Maya.

"I last saw her when she was going off to bed, she got tired at around 9 pm so she went off into her room." Maya said while her hands were on her lap.

"What was she doing before she went to bed?" They asked her.

"I was helping her choose baby names." Maya said.

"Wait baby names? You mean she's pregnant?" They asked her again.

"Yes was this not mentioned?" Maya asked.

Somewhere else....

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled as the stranger got closer. They tried to do *ahem* things with you while they thought you were sleeping.

"O-Oh my love you're awake!" The voice said. You got a better look at their face.

"D-Dr. Sanchez?" You asked.

"Oh you remember my name! But please call me Evra~" he said as he got closer to you and pinned your hands down and began to slowly kiss down you neck.

"N-No stop!" You shouted at him.

"Shhhh my love, I have to mark you and you'll love me" he said as he tired to kiss your lips, you moved your head so he only kissed your cheek.

"My love I'm losing my cool, just go along and kiss won't hurt a bit." He said in an annoyed tone.

"I have a boyfriend! And the most important fact! I'm obviously pregnant!" You said still yelling at him.

"Oh don't worry it won't harm your children, I'll raise that bastard's children as my own, we can pretend that Eyeless Jack doesn't exist!" He said, a deadly gleam in his eye that sent shivers down your spine, and not in a good way.....

"No please don't" you quietly begged him. His eyes softened as he heard you say that.

"Alright" he said getting off of you. "We will continue when we leave." He walked out of the room.