The Second Month

EJ was out getting kidneys while you were reading a book about what you needed to do while you where pregnant when you heard a knock on the door you got up and opened it when you saw a h/c women with bright e/c and a little boy about five with pitch black hair and green eyes hiding behind her you recognized her instantly "mom" she smiled you two were so alike it was uncanny "hello Y/N it's been awhile". There was an strange silence between you "dad told me you died" she looked at you "is that what the bastard told you he was just mad that you aren't his real daughter" you looked at her shocked "oh and this is Andrew your little brother" he looked at you shyly but at that time EJ came through the window "hey can I store my kidneys in the freez- WHAT THE FUCK" he looked at you then your mother then back to you she was like the older version of you "sweetie who is this" you walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder "mom this is EJ my boyfriend" you put a hand to your mouth and quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up, EJ put his kidneys on the table and followed you to the bathroom, where your mother followed you she watched as he rubbed your back "what's wrong with my baby" EJ sighed "she's pregnant" your mother looked at both of you "oh I understand that being pregnant is hard" you wiped your mouth "you're not mad" she laughed "honey I was the same age as you when I had you" you stared at her "you were 15 when you got pregnant" she nodded "I'll help you and what does he think" EJ thought quick "he left" your mother sighed "I was hoping one of you killed him". This month was mostly your mom helping you and the other months to.