The Sixth Month

You were currently stressing but you tried not to because your mom said stress was bad for the babies and you were watching your little brother, you hadn't seen him in a while. The both of you were walking around in the park, he was asking you questions on why EJ wore a mask, you told him that he had a skin condition, he seemed satisfied with your answer.

The both of you were walking to an ice cream stand when you saw your old doctor, unfortunaly he noticed you.

"Ah Miss. (L/N). He said, "how are you?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm good" you said nervously. He seemed to notice your brother and kneeled down.

"Now who is this is guy" he asked smiling.

Your brother hid behind you legs in fear, "sorry he's a bit shy" you said putting a hand on his head. He smiled, "well it was good to see you again Miss. (L/N)" he said and walked off.

"Did you see his eyes" Andrew asked you as the two of you walked home, you looked down at him "what are you talking about?" You asked him raising an eyebrow.

"He had red eyes big sister".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took your brother back to your mom and went home and EJ was on your couch again, lazy fuck is always on the couch. You were a bit shaken up, EJ noticed "something happen?" He asked. You shook your head, "I'm just tired" you said, then went to go lay down.

The words your brother said replayed in your mind, he had to be lying, but your brother was a good kid, he had never lied to you. Right? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3:36 am, EJ was out collecting kidneys, you were wide awake, you couldn't shake the feeling you were being watched. You put a hand on your pregnant stomach, afraid of what might happen to your babies, then you heard walking, it came from the corner of the room. You felt sweat running down your face, goosebumps forming on your arms, whatever it was thought you were asleep.

It put a hand in your hair and said:

"Soon my love, soon".

You couldn't sleep after that, so you were wide awake crying when EJ came in through the window.

You were turned to the wall sobbing, sliently. "Hey what's wrong" he asked "is it the hormones". You told him what happened in between sobs. He grabbed your hand, grabbed your phone and phoned your mom.

Sorry it's short but you know. Hope you enjoyed!