The Ninth Month Pt.1

This is it, the final month......

You had a hand over your stomach, you had to name them and fast.

Over the past few days, you felt eyes at the back of your head, but you ignored it, it was most likely your mind playing tricks on you, mostly because you had become very paranoid. It's just how you were.

You and your mom went to visit your cousin, she lived in the next town over and her mom had recently died. But when you arrived, they didn't seem upset about her death.

You and your cousin went up to hang out in her room. You know to talk about random things like teenage girls do when she pulled this bullshit:

"Can you keep a secret?"

You nodded your head afraid of she might say.

"I have a boyfriend" she told you, excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah so..." you said

"And he's a murderer" she said. Your eyes widened in surprise, your boyfriend was a murderer to but you didn't blurt it out like she just did.

"Come out" she said, and what would you know, that Zelda son of a bitch Ben popped out the tv.

He looked at you and you looked right back at him

"Holy shit you're EJ's bitch" he said.

You glared at him.

"You two know each other?" Your dear cousin asked, confusion in her voice

You nodded. "This fucker tried to kill me." You said while pointing at him.

Ben had sweat dripping down his forehead as he turned to face your cousin, she had one of those anime things were the person always has a shadow covering their eyes and you know you're fucked.

"Come on it was before we met!" He quickly said, but it was to late, your cousin and hit him over the head with a fucking frying.......

'Where the hell did she get that!?'  You asked yourself.

~Timeskip~

You were sleeping peacefully in the guest room of your cousins house when you heard a window shatter.

You woke up and sat up.

Silence.

You shrugged it off and went back to bed, your mind was most likely playing tricks on you. Then you heard your door open, now you knew it wasn't in your head.

You knew damn well it wasn't your mom, she never got up at midnight. Maybe it was your cousin messing with you or hell maybe your brother.

You sat up once more, you saw the door open. But no one was there, you slowly got up and closed it.

Before you could turn around a cloth was placed on your mouth.

You were out within a moment of seconds. You only saw darkness.

I decided to split this last one into two parts. Sorry for the long wait and all.