The Fifth month

You were going to your monthly appointment, your mom couldn't go with you because your brother had a dentist appointment.

You were currently waiting in the doctors office waiting for the damn doctor because they take for fucking ever when he walked in.

"Ok Ms. (L/N)" he said "the babies are perfectly healthy" he looked at his clipboard and set it down "everything's fine" you sighed in relief.

"So um I was wondering" your doctor said "I was wondering if you wanna grab a coffee or go out to dinner or something" you looked at him shocked "sorry I have a boyfriend" you failed to notice his anger "then why doesn't he come to your appointments" you made up a quick excuse and said in a clear voice "he has a sickness and he's afraid to get the babies sick too" he raised his eyebrow "right" he said "well you can go".

You felt uneasy about your new doctor, I mean he would always ask questions about your personal life, it honestly freaked you out but you were to scared to ask for another doctor.

When you got home, EJ could tel something was bothering you, "what's the matter with you" he asked you. "It's my new doctor" you said "he's kinda freaking me out" EJ was not happy with that and kept asking you questions about him, you answered those questions and EJ did not like that this man was asking HIS girl out. 

That night when you went to sleep, EJ broke into the doctor's office and got this piece of shit's address, but when EJ got there, it was an abandoned broken down house.

EJ went in, nothing was in there except for broken furniture and other things, it seems that this so called "doctor" had a fake address. EJ came to the realization that he left you alone and quickly went home. He was relived when he saw asleep in your room, he went down stairs and phoned your mom, she told him she didn't trust him either so, without you knowing they transferred you to another doctor

It's out after a long ass time you're welcome