The Fourth Month

You were about to find out what your baby would be and you were excited, your mom was coming with you but EJ couldn't be there because you know.

You were laying on the hospital bed waiting for the doctor band your mom was going frustrated "when is that damn doctor getting here" you laughed slightly "she'll be here mom". You waited at least 30 minutes before the doctor came,but it wasn't your doctor it was a different one, he had caramel skin and dark chocolate eyes and black hair "uh where's Doctor Sanchez" (if that's your last name changet) he turned looked up from his clip board and a slight unnoticeable blush appear on his face "she's on maternity leave" he said, your mother faceplamed "oh come on". You had gotten your results and you were actually quite happy, you were actually having a boy and a girl, which meant twins you and your mom immediately went baby clothes shopping.
Your mom dropped you off at your house and you waved by with your bags and your ultrasound, you walked in and EJ was on your couch eating a kidney and watching a doctor show, Gray's Anatomy, you set the bags down and got the ultrasound out and sat on the couch next to EJ "look" you simply said, he wiped his hands to hold it "why do I see two or them" he said "I'm having twins" you said "fuck" he said you frowned and smacked him in the back of his head.

You were going through some of the bags with EJ when you showed him one you found "hey look I found this one and thought it was hilarious"

"Why the hell did you buy that" he asked "I thought it was hilarious" you said "well they probably could get away with murder" he said "probably" you replied back

The rest of that month was preparing for the babies arrival.

Well sorry for the long wait guys but here it is, well hoped you like it so long my little flowers🌸🏵️🌺💐🌹🥀🌷