The Seventh Month

You had a hand on your swollen stomach. You were huge. You were about to take a nap when your mom entered your room. 

"What the hell are you doing" she said. "Get ready for school".

You shot up, "what the hell mom" you said.

You knew this wasn't worth arguing, once your mom had made up her mind, it was gonna stay that way.

(While your pregnant and the outfit you're wearing going back to school)

EJ had transformed into his human form so he could go to school with you

EJ had transformed into his human form so he could go to school with you. Apparently he missed one bully because she went to London to visit her grandma.

As the two of you were walking to school, you felt a bit odd. You were so used to seeing EJ in his creepypasta form that it felt weird when he was like this, but you stayed silent. This was stressing you out and stress was bad for the babies.

The both of you walked into school, he had his arm around your shoulder. Truth be told you were slightly scared, you hadn't been to school in months, what were your teachers going to think. The only person who knew you were pregnant was your best friend.

Before you could into the school, a blur of very light blonde, almost white, ran to you. Yanking you from EJ. She was squeezing you. She was sobbing. You could tell she missed you.

She also had to deal with a lot of bulling problems. But at the same time she didn't even see EJ.

"Oh, Lucia" (If that's your names change it) you said.

She looked at you.

"This is Jack" you said motioning to him. She laughed. "Sorry I didn't see you". EJ looked slightly annoyed, "it's fine".

As the three of you walked into the school, a piece of paper was thrown at you. You turned around it was your bully Samantha (if your name change it) she was on EJ's kill list.

"Well look who here" she said "the whore".

She looked down, you had your hands on your stomach.

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE PREGNANT?!"

This got everyone's attention. Not bad way. But surprisenly in a good way. Everyone was surrounding you.

Asking you when you were due, wanting to know the gender. Telling EJ congrats.

Samantha didn't like it at all.