The next morning

As you woke up you didn't hear a noise coming from your father's room, you knew that he would always make hangover noises. You looked in and saw his stomach cut open and his kidneys were missing, your hands covered your mouth, you felt like crying but instead, you just laughed "I'm free I'm finally free no more beatings, no more bossing me around". You then realized that you still had your bullies to deal with but you didn't want the cops to suspect you in the murder of your father so you dragged his body downstairs to his secret bar that he thought you didn't know about and for some reason he had dirt floors which made it easier for you. You grabbed the shovel and dug a hole and put his body in the hole with a large bag you found. Who knows why he had a large body bag.

Y/N POV
He's finally gone from my life but now I have to go clean up the blood
-Timeskip to brought to you Chara-
Finally that took FOREVER to clean up like all day I'm getting kinda tired so I'm gonna go to sleep. (see what I did there, no I'll stop)
No POV
As you changed into your f/c PJs (PaperJam made an appearance) you climbed into bed. It wasn't before long that you woke up to the sound of your window opening you slowly opened your e/c eyes went to the window, it was the same guy from yesterday. he seemed to notice you were awake "hi Y/N" he said a bit nervously "h-how do you know my name" " I've kinda been stalking you" he said while rubbing the back of his head "YOU WHAT" you screamed at him "calm down ok I was gonna eat your kidneys but then you woke up and slapped me then yeah" there was an awkward silence between you two, until he said "I kinda killed your dad and your bullies" he said "y-you did"? You asked him "yeah" you hugged him, that caught him off guard he was surprised but he hugged you back "thank you" you said tears rolling down you cheeks "you're welcome" he said back.

You heard your window open EJ seemed to hear it too because he pushed you behind him for protection (wow EJ you're in love EJ: am not) "what the EJ" said a raspy voice "Jeff what are you doing here" he told the man, you thought he was a bit creepy looking, "I thought about killing someone but you already beat me to it" he said, your eyes widened "I'm not killing her", you sighed in relief. "Oh what is she your girlfriend" you blushed, EJ blushed to but you couldn't see it because he had his mask on and you slowly sat back on your bed while they argued about what you were to EJ. "I JUST FUCKING KILLED HER BULLIES AND HER DAD SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" he yelled "uh huh keep telling yourself that" Jeff said calmly "GRR" it was 3:00 in the morning then you "can you two go so I can get some sleep" they looked at you and left.

Jeff the Killer POV
Damn EJ sure chose a fine looking bitch I should visit her again and maybe bring BEN, EJ looks like he likes her heh I'll make him jealous and then I'll see if he likes Y/N

Hello it's me and I wanted to say that there will be a thing were I will chose three peoples OC and put them in this story you can chose as a friend sibling or enemy or just a random person you meet so put the name personality and age and all that other shit but anyway so long my flowers🌹🌻🌺❤