162 Candles

Stefan's POV

She leaned over and wiped my tears away from my face. She looks so beautiful right now, what the hell? I can't say that. She's my girlfriends sister. I leaned into her touch closing my eyes. I just need company, I tell myself, I need her company. I opened my eyes seeing her smile at me. I scooted closer feeling her breath on my face.

"How are you not scared of me?" I whispered looking into her eyes.

"Stefan, I know what you are capable of but that doesn't bother me ok? I know you wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose. I know that I'm safe with you," she smiled reassuringly and I smiled back. She leaned over and rested her head against my chest. I felt my heartbeat quicken and that made her smile. I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer to me.

"Please tell me more about you, like your past with Damon," she said leaning away from me looking into my eyes.

"Damon was actually the good guy until 1864. I was the bad guy, they called me the ripper. Where I would attack people and rip them apart," she slowly got up and I grabbed her hand afraid she was afraid of me, but instead she squeezed my hand.

"Don't worry. I'm going to get a drink for us, keep talking," she smiled and walked behind the couch where the drinks were.

"I then started to drink animal blood and controlled myself. That's why whenever I see blood, I get squeamish," I said sighing as Tessa walked over to the couch and sat indian style next to me. She gave me one of the glasses and I took a sip from it.

"But Damon, he's the one who is dangerous. He attacks people and kills them-"

"All those animal attacks, those were him?" she asked her eyes widening. I nodded.

"I know you like him but I want you to stay away from him,"

"Where is he now?" she asked sipping from her glass.

"I honestly don't know. I remember locking him up trying to weaken him with vervain. A special herb that burns vampires and stops compulsion, but then he killed Zach. I haven't seen him since," her eyes widened but I grabbed our glasses and set them down on the coffee table before leaning over to hug her. I couldn't stop myself as I moved the hair from her neck and slowly started kissing it. I trailed my lips down her neck onto her collarbone, she was so irresistible and I loved that. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed up her neck and across her jawbone. I kissed her cheek and finally planted my lips on hers. I cupped her face in my hands smiling into the kiss. I felt her hands trail down my chest as they reach the bottom of my shirt. She lifted it up slowly detaching our lips for a second, but right when she threw the shirt aside my lips found hers again. This feeling, I don't know how to describe it. But I loved it. My hands trailed from her face down her chest over to her stomach. My cold hands went up her shirt grabbing her sides. She shivered as my hands trailed up and down her back. What is she doing to me to make me feel this way?

Tessa's POV

I can't believe what I'm doing right now, but I can't seem to stop myself. I heard my phone then ring and Stefan pulled me closer to his body not wanting us to stop what we were doing. I let it go to voicemail as Stefan slid my tank top over my head. My phone then started to ring again. Stefan groaned into my mouth. He bit his lip as I got up and walked over to me phone. I lifted it to my ear after pressing answer.

"Hello?" I asked forgetting to look at the caller ID.

"Tessa?"

"Elena?" my eyes widened and so did Stefans.

"Tessa, please tell Stefan I'm sorry. I need some time and I can't seem to get to myself to tell him,"

"Elena, what are you talking about?"