Plan B

My eyes blinked open and I went to stretch but stopped when I realized someone else was in the bed with me. Stefan. I rolled over from my back to my side facing him. He looked so peaceful asleep. His eyes were closed and the creases on his forehead weren't there. His chest went up and down slowly telling me he was still alive and breathing.

"You're staring," he suddenly whispered with a smirk keeping his eyes closed. I felt my cheeks warm up in embarrassment.

"I'm gazing,"

"It's creepy," he added.

"It's romantic," I continued to stare at his face until his eyes opened and he grabbed the pillow from under him covering his face. I went to grab the pillow and take it off but he grabbed my arms and lifted himself onto me. His lips met mine and I smiled into the kiss. His lips trailed from my lips down to my neck. "Ooh, this is bad of us. What if Katherine finds out?" I asked and he lifted his mouth from my neck to my face again staring deeply into my eyes before tilting his head to the side.

"Katherine who?" he asked with a smirk before kissing me again. Damn, kissing him felt great. I pushed him over and sat on his lap continuing to kiss him. His hands trailed from my back down to my waist and I grabbed them.

"I need to get in the shower," I whispered pulling away from his lips. He then smirked at me.

"Love it, let's go," he said and I laughed putting my hands on his chest.

"No, just me. I'm late. I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing. Elena left me with all of her duties," I rolled my eyes kissing him once more.

"Well, what do you know? So am I,"

"You think that it's really a good idea to be at their house today? Mason Lockwood tried to kill you," I added running my hand through his messy morning hair.

"I don't trust Mason. I want to be there to keep an eye on him," he said and I sighed rolling off of him before getting off the bed. The cold floor was cold on my feet making me shiver.

"Okay. But then we can't touch, or talk. And no lingering stares,"

"No, none of that," he said putting his arms behind his head still laying in my bed.

"What do you think will happen if Katherine finds out that we're fake fighting?" I asked sitting on the edge of my bed looking at him. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed the needle that was laying on it. I pricked my finger quickly and put it up to Stefan. He grabbed my hand and slowly put my bleeding finger to his lips.

"I promise you, we're gonna get through this," Stefan whispered after licking my finger clean.

"I love you, Stefan,"

**********************************

Hours later I was at the Lockwood mansion. Jenna decided to bring me because she wanted to help as well. I was helping with boxes and moving furniture but now I'm taking a break. They made me carry some heavy ass boxes and furniture. I went to take my phone out to see if I had any messages from anyone but I saw no messages. I sighed and shoved my phone back in my pocket before looking up. Bonnie was walking to an outdoor table carrying a box.

"Bonnie! You're here," I started jogging up to her and caught her in a tight hug after she put the box down.

"I'm here," she repeated with a small smile after I pulled away from the hug. She looked around me and I sighed.

"Caroline's not coming," I said to her taking out a candle from the box she brought over. "Eventually, you're going to have to talk to her," I added looking over at her. Her brown hair was curled and her mascara made her eyes look beautiful.