One Mistake

I decided to head to the lab since that was apparently where Donnie apparently liked to be. Opening the door, I saw him under a large vehichle. He was on a skateboard with a bright light coming from the bottom of the vehicle.

Coming over, I kicked the skateboard after the light went out. A long clang was heard and Donnie crying out sharply from being hurt. I smirked and backed up as he rolled out from under the box car.

"Julie...?" he asked, looking at me while rubbing a spot on his head. In the other hand was a wrench and not a welding tool like I anticipated. That would've hurt worse... Oh well..

"Yes?" I asked rather nonchalantly.

"What're you doing in here?" he asked, getting up. He kicked the skateboard back under the car and walked over to a table to put the wrench down.

"Just wanted to talk," I answer, crossing my arms.

Donnie looked at me a little confused and asked, "About what?"

I held up the journal that I brought and pointed to the first two entries. He read them quickly and even started going to the third when I snatched it back.

"It's Julie's journal," he pointed out.

"No duh," I said sarcastically. "Now why does it seem like this Julie acts like moi?"

He blinked then rocked on his heals a little, "Naomi didn't talk to you...?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I just don't want to believe her."

"So why would you believe me?"

"Because..." I started strong then withered out into the awkward air, trying to think. He waited for an answer then I sighed and shook my head. "Nothing..."

"I mean, she is your friend and all," Donnie continued. "So why not believe her? She does know what she's talking about."

"Just because she knew about the journal and that she may or may not be my missing Naomi again, doesn't mean I should trust her!"

Sighing in defeat, I sat down, putting my elbows on my knees, putting the journal on my lap and holding my head. My hair fell in front of my face. My mind was jumbled and I wasn't sure what to say. The journal stared at me and I sighed.

I leaned back in the chair, grabbed a pencil and opened to a free page near the back of the book. Smiling, I decided to draw a little. Donnie went back to his work and an orange masked Turtle decided to come in. I didn't know there was more of them. Except in the journal....

I flipped to the first entry and read his name. Michelangelo. Looking, up, Michelango was walking up to Donnie with a water balloon.

He hadn't seen me yet strangely. Getting up, I snapped the book closed, making him jump.

Michelangelo turned to me and gaped. "Duuude!! Naomi went human again!"

"I'm not Naomi," I snapped. "My name's Julie."

His eyes widened. Donnie by now had figured out Michelangelo was here and sighing.

Mikey just grinned and judged Donnie. "Like THE Julie? Your Julie?" he paused and looked at me. "Do you know a Mikito...?"

I sighed, shaking my head. His face dropped then looked away, his fists clenching so much the water balloon popped from the sheer force.

From the pop, I jumped backward. Something fell and broke, making the glowing contents fall all over my clothes and skin.

It felt like acid. Like I wanted it to end. I screamed in pain and fell down, holding the place the glowing substance touched. I don't remember passing out, but the pain was so great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~TMNT~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay.... Here is where I'm going to stop because Julie and I are wondering whichever form she'll take.

There's the Turtle that everyone knows. Yellow bow. Cute and perfect for Donnie.

Or there's her demon form. Fluffy and adorable. But when she's mad, her strength gets a hold of her... But she still wears the bow.

So. You're either going to vote for her Turtle or demon form. Whichever vote gets to ten first, I will continue. Okay? Okay.

Have fun! and sorry for the short chapter!!