The Worst Day

I fell asleep in my comfortable bed. I didn't hear anything last night, but when I woke up, I wasn't sure why I felt uncomfortable... Getting up, I stretched and looking at my door. I heard muffle thuds and I came up to the door, opening it.

Raph was banging on Naomi's door, jiggling the locked handle frantically. Donnie opened his door around the same time. They looked at me, Raph not pausing in his chances to get in.

"Raph! Stop! Naomi kicked you out last night!" Donnie snapped.

Raph grit his teeth and stopped, looking at the door hurt. "I just wanted to apologize..."

"Well she cools off really quick," I added. "Maybe she'll come out eventually."

Sighing, Raph nodded and walked off, leaving me and Donnie alone. I flicked my tail then followed after Raph. I didn't want him sticking around with me unless he could change me back.

Raph went into the kitchen where the smell was amazing! Food was cooking on an oven; bacon and eggs. And a toaster was out heating up the bread. Mikey was in the middle, flipping the eggs like chef.

"Wow, Mikey!" I exclaimed. "Nice!"

The orange masked Turtle turned and smiled, but was in the middle of flipping an egg, so it landed on his head. He paused in shock, blinking in confusion before taking the egg off and wiping his head. "That hurt...."

"How?" Raph asked, sitting down. He sounded impatient and angry. "You don't have a brain to have it hurt with."

I laughed softly as Mikey glared at Raph. The small. Turtle even asked boldly, "Where's Naomi? Heard you two fighting last night."

"Already?" a different and groggy voice asked, coming in. Leo was putting on his blue mask for the day, not even noticing my new form. Either he had yet to wake up, or he just gave up with the fact that anything can happen down in the sewers.

Raph growled and looked away. Leo glanced at him then at me, pausing. Blinking, he nodded at me then went in the fridge and grabbed a soda out.

"Healthy breakfast," I muttered, staring at Mikey's creation. He was putting everything on plates even as Donnie walked in.

"This is the usual for Mikey," Donnie told me, getting a coffee cup. "But for lunch and dinner it's pizza."

I rolled my eyes at the comment. I was used to pizza. But that's when I was too lazy to cook and my parents didn't want anything I made. I was a good cook before you complain and say, "Well I don't blame them." Naomi's tried my cooking, so ask her how good it is.

As my plate was placed in front of my face, I smiled and thanked Mikey, chowing down. It was really good! Who knew a Turtle could cook like this?

"You think Naomi's gonna eat?" Mikey asked.

"She's still cooling off...." Raph grumbled. "But put it in the fridge. She'll eat when she gets out."

Nodding, Mikey put the remaining food on a plate then stuck it in the fridge just as I was finishing up my bread. Mikey grinned at me as I finished. "Liked it?"

"It was amazing, Mikey, thank you," I smiled.

Mikey nodded then left the room. Donnie was filling up his cup with coffee just now because there was nothing in it until he came in. Now I was craving coffee... I got up and opened the cabinet that held the coffee cups and grabbed the first one; a yellow one.

On the side, it had in royal purple cursive letters "Julie". I blinked and tilted my head in question. I trailed a claw along the "e" and then looked back up in the cabinet. There was a black on with deep red creepy writing that said "Naomi". Another one was sea green with bright blue normal writing that said "Sophia". And another one with pink and orange childish writing that said "Mikito". He there was the other three coffee mugs, but I didn't bother because those were probably the boys.