He Did NOT

When I woke up, I was in a bed with yellow sheets. I blinked and looked around, only to find the matress breath a little. Shocked, I looked at Donnie passed out under me, with me practically sprawled on his shomach and chest.

He had his laid on his cheek with an arm around my back, keeping me close, even when he was completely asleep. I smiled at how cute he looked asleep. His mask was off, even and he looked a little different without it.

When I tried to get up, Donnie shuffled under me and yawned, stretching, making me fall off. He paused at my movement and looked at me, blushing. "Uhm..."

"It's wasn't you...!" I said quickly, my cheeks flushing. "I have a habit of sleeping like that...!"

"Oh," he relaxed, smiling softly.

I paused and sat up. "So... uhm... How'd I get like this...?"

"You didn't wanna wake up after our dinner, so I carried you home." I turned red as he continued. "You sleep talk and drool, you know that right..?"

"What... What did I say...?"

He shrugged and smiled. "Just dreaming about some incidents in the past. Good ones."

I looked at him curiously but shrugged, getting up as my fur poofed once again. I growled at it and Donnie just laughed. I glared at him and flicked my tail. The poof died down, but I walked out of the room, Donnie following.

A tail swished past and I watched as Naomi left to the kitchen, her walk improving from almost a week back. I forgot how quickly she could heal. Or maybe her Lizard form allowed quicker regeneration like with a newt, a tail can grow back after it's been cut off?

Donnie looked at me then took off to the kitchen as well. I followed and walked in as toast flew by my head, making me freeze. Leo was cooking and Mikey was trying to fix it. Naomi was asleep with her head on the island, her tail swishing. Raph was watching the entire scene unamused and sitting by Naomi.

"Can't you guys cook right?" Raph growled. Naomi's tail lurched up and whipped him in the back. He cringed and looked at her. She smiled in her sleep.

I came up and sighed, pushing the two boys out of the way and started cooking myself. A couple toast in the toaster and eggs getting scambled. Spices here, salt and pepper there. Before they knew it, omelets were laid in front of them. Naomi was still asleep though.

"How late did she stay up?" I asked.

Raph turned red and smiled, "A little too late...?"

"Oh, my God..." I growled, recgonizing the way he smiled the instant blush and face turning red. "You did not do that with her! She can barely walk!"

"She wanted it!" Raph countered.

"I swear if you--"

"Julie, stop..." Naomi muttered. I looked at her a little shocked. She looked up and flicked her tail. "I'm living and here, so I'm not sure why you should worry about it."

"Because you're younger than me! It's not right!" I hissed.

Noticing my anger, Naomi looked away and got up, pushing her plate away and walking out. I watched her leave a little shocked. Why...? Raph watched her leave, but stayed put, finishing his omelet. Mikey reached over and snatched Naomi's from her plate and devored it quickly. I sat back on a chair and looked down, wrapping my tail around myself.

I honestly think it wasn't right for her to do that. Especially after the fact that she just got an abortion and can start walking again. I wanted to punish her, but I didn't know how. She was practically in control of herself. I could punish Raph, but I think he could beat me up quicker than I could say "Help".

Donnie nudged me, bringing me out of my thoughts and asked, "You gonna eat?"

I shook my head and got up. "No..." I left the kitchen without another word, going back to the room I started out in this morning. Around the room, I saw a yellow mask just laying on the side table. I thought it was hanging up in the closet, but someone must've taken it out.

Picking it up, I trailed my thumb over the thread and started to put it on. With the mask finally tied where it felt comfortable with all the fur, I tied it up in a bow because it just felt right. Getting up, I looked in the mirror and blinked, seeing how much different I looked.

I liked the style, and the color made my fur pop, along with the mask. And it felt like I fit in. Everyone else had a mask, but I didn't. So, the mask made me feel better. Smiling, I looked around and looked at the white dragon poster.

The white dragon standing regal and proud. It was facing me at a small angle with his wings open. It was weird because the tops of his wings were like large feathers like a bird would have while the underside were the leathered wings you usually see on dragons.

His head was looking at me, which seemed a little creepy, but his blue eyes showed knowledge and calmness. I smiled and reached my hand up, touching the flat snout on the paper. When I did, the poster quivered and I backed up, squeaking in shock.

It calmed down after I stopped touching it, and I thought I saw the blue eyes shift and gleam a little, but it may have just been a trick of the light. Relaxing, I walked out of my room. Naomi was walking out of hers at the same time, looking a little shook up and happy.

"What's that face for?" I asked a little nervously.

"Topaz...!" she grinned, looking at me.

"Who?" I asked.

Suddenly, the ground shook and two large exploding popping sounds filled the lair, making me fall back and hold my head a little in pain. I waited a few seconds. Looking at Naomi, she grinned and took off to the main room and sewer tunnels.

Getting up, I held my head as Donnie came up, "You okay?"

"Yeah..." I muttered. "What was that?"

"Hopefully two helpful claws..." he said softly, taking my hand and then running off after Naomi. Mikey, Leo, and Raph were following, all with the same excitement in their eyes.

"Topaz!" I heard Naomi cry out happily up ahead. A soft rumble answered her and I gulped, not really sure if I wanted to know what was making the sound at first or not.

When we got close enough, I saw a large white mound in the middle of the tunnels, looking at me with the same blue eyes that my dragon poster had. He purred deeply in his throat and his head craned toward me, nuzzling me. "Juliet..."