~Discovery~

It's been about five hours since Mika fell asleep. He's looked a lot better then he did before. His skin tone returned to normal but he was still really warm. I held him close to me. The door opened and I looked at to see Guren walk in. "How's he doing?" He asked as he set his stuff down. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Mika again. "He's been asleep since I gave him the medicine." I said quietly. "Did you give him the right amounts?" Guren asked as he placed the back of his hand on Mika's forehead. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. "Let's get him in bed." Guren said and lifted him up. I followed after him.

"Why don't we get some lunch and let him rest?" He suggested as he set Mika down on the bed. "And leave him by himself? A-are you sure?" I asked, worried. "He'll be ok. Just leave him a note just in case he wakes up before we get back." He said. I sighed quietly and nodded my head in agreement. He wrapped his arm around me. "Come on. Don't give me that. He'll be ok." He said. I nodded my head and slipped some shoes on. I wrote Mika a note:

"Went to go get some lunch. I'll bring you some food back. Love you. - Yu"

Guren opened the door and we walked out towards the lobby. I kept my hands in my pockets as Guren looked at the different restaurants in the area. "You enjoying America so far?" He asked. "Well from what I've seen, it's amazing." I said, laughing a little. He turned a corner and we walked into a restaurant. "Where are we?" I asked. "Uh it's a place called 'Chick-fla'. Heard it's pretty good." He said and we walked up to the counter. He started talking to the employee in English as I looked around the restaurant. It was a pretty nice place; nice furniture, a play ground area for kids. "What do you want?" He asked. My focus returned to him as I looked at the menu. "Uh, what's that?" I asked, pointing to the board.

"A spicy chicken sandwich."

"I'll have that. Oh, and a Diet Coke."

"Alright. Go find a seat." He said and turned back to the counter. I nodded and put my hands back in my pockets to find a table. "Yuichiro wait!" He called after me. I turned around again. "What would Mika want?" He asked. "Um, is there just chicken?" I asked. "Yeah there's an eight piece, twelve piece, three strips." He told me. "Do the three piece." He nodded his head and ordered. I walked outside and looked around. I felt someone tap my shoulder and Guren was behind me. "Did you leave Mika your phone?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" I asked, confused. He handed me his phone.

Yep. He's calling probably freaking out.

I answered and up the phone to my ear. "Hey." I heard him sigh. "Thank god you're ok. Where are you? I've looked everywhere for you!" He said. "Wait, you left the hotel room?" I asked. "Yes, I left the hotel room. I saw you weren't in there so I searched."

"Mika, I left a note saying that I was getting food." I told him. "You left a note? Where?" He sounded confused. "On the table next to the bed!" I heard him move stuff around. "Oh so that's what it was for.." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and saw Guren come over to me with bags of food. "You're in the hotel room right?" I asked, standing up. "Yes. Are you coming back?" He asked, worried. "Yeah we'll be there in like, five minutes." I said. "Ok. I love you ok?" He said.

Haven't heard him say that in a while.

"Love you too. Bye." I said and ended the call. I handed Guren his phone back. "He freaked out didn't he?" He asked. I nodded my head and took the bags from him. "Yuichiro I've got it-"

"No it's fine. You've been working all night so you deserve some rest." I said and held the bags. "So I got tickets to Disneyland on Thursday." He said. My eyes widened and I looked over at him. "Wait what?" I asked, excited. "Yeah. I got tickets for Thursday. It's been what, ten years since we've been to a Disney park?" He asked. I nodded my head, smiling. He smirked a little. "I knew you'd be excited." He said, messing with my hair. We walked into the hotel and went to our room. Guren pulled the key out and we walked in. "Mika were back." I called out and set the food at the table. I looked around and saw him on the balcony. I smiled a little and walked over there. I slid the door open and he looked over at me. "Yu!" He cried out and stood up, hugging me tightly. I laughed a little and hugged back. "I was gone for ten minutes." I said, looking at him.