~Fun~

I woke up to find myself in Mika's arms. Akane was laying next to me as she slept, sucking on her thumb. I pulled my phone out to check the time.

"9:30"

I said out loud without realizing. I felt everything shift behind me and saw my beautiful boyfriend's sleepy eyes open. I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Morning cutie." I teased as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Soft tints of blush formed on his cheeks as he hid his face in my hair. I smiled and leaned against him as I grabbed his arm.

"Giving me the silent treatment this morning?"

He nodded his head as he kept his blushing face hidden in my hair. I laughed a little and rubbed my thumb across his knuckles. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I looked up at him. He revealed his face and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Better.." He said quietly as he looked of into the distance. Towards the middle of the night, he had some really really bad nightmares that woke me up. I rubbed his hand and sighed softly. "I'm sorry about last night.." He said quietly. I looked up at him and shook his head. "Hey, hey, hey. Don't blame yourself for that. I'm just glad you're ok now." I said as I cupped his cheek again. He sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned against my hand, his hand grabbing onto it. "Where would I be without you..?" He asked as he smiled softly. "Probably dead." I joked with a soft laugh. He chuckled a little as well, before pressing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back as I pulled him into my lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist. Slowly, he deepened the kiss, leaning into me. I slid my tongue into his mouth as I felt his hands slip up my shirt. I quickly pulled back when he did so. He opened his eyes and stared down at me.

"I-I'm sorry! I got carried away." He apologized quickly. I opened my eyes and put a finger to his lips. "Later, later." I said as I stared into his eyes. Then he slowly nodded. I smiled and kissed him again when I felt Akane move under me. She yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Morning Princess Akane." I said as I rubbed her head. Mika got off of me as she looked at me. She smiled and jumped onto me, giggling. "Morning Big Brother!" She said happiy. I smiled and put her onto my shoulders. "Sleep good?" I asked. She nodded and giggled more. "Airplane! Airplane!" She chanted as she threw her arms in the air. I smiled and stood up. "Mika can you get the door?" I asked as I held her close. He smiled and nodded as he stood up. He walked to the sliding glass door and slid it open as I walked out. Akane held her arms out like an airplane and startd making noises. I smiled and started to run around as she made airplane noises.

"Woosh!!" She yelled, followed by giggling. I laughed as continued to run around the yard. Mika watched us from the distance as he smiled softly. I felt a cold gush of wind as I shivered. "Oooo, its getting cold." Akane said as she rubbed her arms. I took her off my shoulders as she held onto me. "Maybe we can ask dad and see if he can make a fire." I suggested as I kissed her cheek. She smiled brightly and nodded her head. "I'll go ask him!!" She said as she got off of me and ran inside. I smiled and chuckled a little as Mika walked over to me. I looked at him and wrapped my arms around him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead. "You know, Christmas is in a day or two." I said as he held onto him. He nodded his head.

"Yep. Our first Christmas together." He said as he looked over at me. I smiled and lifted my head up to press my lips to his. He pulled me close as I cupped his cheeks. Then I heard someone knock on the glass sliding door. I pulled back and looked over to see my mom telling us to come inside. I nodded and looked back at Mika.

"We should get inside. Akane's right. It is cold out here." I said and smiled. Mika nodded and grabbed my
hand as he led the way. We walked in as my father lit the fire. "There we go." He said as he pushed his glasses up his face. I smiled and walked over to him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and smiled.

"Nice job dad!"

I said as he smirked. "Your mother says I'm the best at creating fires.". He said. My mother rolled her eyes. "That's because he's almost burned the kitchen down twice." She said. I laughed a little and shook my head. I say next to Mika as he warmed his toes up. I rested my head on his shoulder as I grabbed his arm. He rested his head on mine as I closed my eyes.

"I love you." I said as he kissed my head softly. "I love you too." He said. I heard Akane giggle as she ran over to us. I smiled and pulled her into my lap as she snuggled into my chest. She sighed and stayed close to me as Mika places his head back onto mine. He had a tightly grip around my waist as Akane played with my hand.

"Here you go guys." My father said as he placed a bowl of popcorn in Mika's lap. I smiled and took a handful. "Thanks dad!" I said as he ate it slowly. Mika tilted his head slightly.

"What is that?"

I looked up at him. "Popcorn! Try some!" I said and gave him a piece. He took it slowly, examining it before putting it in his mouth. His eyes brightened up as he smiled. "Woah that's good!" He said as he tried took another piece. I smiled and moved my hand away.  "You gotta come and get it! I said to tease him. He pouted and tried grabbing the popcorn again.

"Yu-Chaaaaaaaaaan!"

I laughed a little and moved my hand back. "Ok fine." I said and let him take another piece. Akane giggled and took all the popcorn from my hand. "Hey!" I said as I smiled. She giggled more and took off running. I quickly took off after her. Right when I got in range, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. I heard her scream, followed by laughter as I started tickling her. I smiled and laughed as he turned her upside down. I had her legs hooked around my neck as she hanged upside down.

"Be careful with her Yuichiro!" amy mother warned as she let out a soft laugh as well. I smiled and pulled her back up as I held her close. "I've got her!" I said as he kissed her cheek. She giggled again and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. I looked over at Mika, who was still looking at the fire, amazed. I smiled and put Akane down. "Go get him!" I told her. She nodded and ran over to him. She jumped onto him and I heard Mika yelp in surprise as I let out a laugh. He blushed madly as he looked over at her, then he smiled and held her close as she sat on his chest. I looked over at my parents as they watched, my fathers arm around my mothers waist as she rested his head on his shoulder. I smiled and walked over to where Mika and Akane were. I picked her up and put her back on my shoulders. I sat down next to Mika as he moved hair behind his ears. Then he looked out the window.

"Snow!"

I hope you enjoyed this part! I am so sorry for not posting in SO long! My computer has been broken and I haven't been able to write on there. But I finally got a new phone and was able to download WattPad to it! So hopefully I can start posting regularly again!

Like*********

Comment****

Share********