~Happy~

My eyes slowly opened as I looked up at the ceiling. I felt shifting as I turned my head to see a sleeping blonde next to me. I smiled a little at his small sleeping figure as I looked back up at the ceiling. It's been about 3 weeks since we did "it". We haven't really done anything with each other since then. I shook the thought out of my head as I slowly got out of bed, not wanting to disturb Mika. I walked to the bathroom and turned the light on. I looked into the mirror at myself and sighed softly. Then I walked over to the bathtub to turn it on.

As the water ran, I started to undress myself. I looked down at myself as I sighed a little.

The tub was almost full so I decided to get in. I sighed and pulled my knees to my chest as I rested my chin on them. I heard he door open as I quickly turned towards it.

"Yu-Chan? Is everything alright?" Mika asked as he slowly walked in, closing the door after himself. I blushed and quickly turned away. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I said quickly. He tilted his head a little and sat on the toilet. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

He looked at my legs and sighed a little. "Can't sleep?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head. "Yeah..."

He smiled a little and leaned over to kiss me. "Want me to join you?" He asked. Then I smiled. "That'd be great." I told him as I exhaled. He nodded as he started undressing himself. After that was done, he carefully got in the tub, pressing his head against my chest. His legs curled up slightly so he could stay underwater. He sighed relieved as he closed his eyes, nuzzling into my chest. "That's better." He said. I nodded in agreement as I softly started moving my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me and smiled a little before placing his lips to mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Mika."

He smiled and rested his head back onto my chest. I looked down at his legs. "Hey, look." I said as I pointed to his legs. He lifted his head and looked down to see his legs slowly starting to change into his tail. His legs were slowly becoming one as his feet were turning into the fin. Scales started to appear as well as the blue and purple colours. Soon, he had his full tail again. Hs sighed softly and rested his head back on my chest. "Tomorrow's Christmas day you know." I told him. He looked up at me. "Christmas?" He asked. I nodded.

"Why do you think we were opening presents last night?" I asked. "I thought it was someone's birthday." He said. I chuckled a little and shook my
head. "It kinda is but I'm not the one to talk about it. Yoichi knows more about it." I told him. He nodded his head then snuggled back into my chest.

"Tired?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head. "Yeah." He said quietly. His fin was slowly moving back and forth as he listened to my heartbeat. I continued to move my fingers through his hair as we stayed in that position. Then he sat up a little and looked at me. "Can we get some food? I'm hungry." He said. I chuckled a little. "You know it's like, 2 in the morning." I told him.

He nodded and looked down a little. "Yeah but, I'm hungry." He said again. "Please?"

I smiled and nodded. "Alright. What do you want to eat?" I asked. He looked up to think. "Can you make curry? I always love your curry." He said with a smile. I nodded my head. "Of course." I said. He smiled more and kissed my cheek. "Thank you!" He said happily. I smiled and started to get out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. He lifted his arms up and I lifted him out of the tub and onto the toilet. After his tail changed back into legs, I handed him his clothes. Once he was dressed, we walked into the kitchen. He sat down at the bar area as I started cooking. After a while, we heard someone walk in. I looked over to see a tiny figure crawl up at the bar next to Mika.

"What are you doing up silly girl?" I asked.

"I had a bad dream." Akane said quietly. Mika lifted her into his lap as she looked over at me. "Are you makin curry?" She asked, excitedly. I nodded my head and smiled. "Yep. Want some?" I asked. She giggled and nodded. "Yeah!"

God she's so cute.

I smiled and looked back at the cooking rice. Mika was talking to her quietly as she listened to him. Once it was done, I made him and I a big bowl, while Akane got a little bowl. All three of us started eating quietly. Akane stayed in Mika's lap as she took in big spoon fulls of curry. I smiled a little as I stood across from them, leaning on the counter.

"Big Brother it tastes so good!" Akane said with a mouthful. "It really is Yu-Chan." Mika agreed with her. I smiled and blushed softly. "Thanks guys." I said shyly. Mika smiled at my shyness. "Cutie." I heard him say through telepathy. I smirked a little and rolled my eyes at him as he smiled. Akane yawned once she was done. "I think it's time for you to head back to bed." I said as I took her empty bowl. I put it in the dishwasher and walked over to pick her up.

"Let's get you to bed."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked over at Mika. "I'll be back in a second." I told him. He nodded and gave Akane a kiss on her head as she snores softly. I walked back to her room and carefully sat her down in her bed. I kissed her forehead goodnight before I got back up to go with Mika. I sat next to him on the couch as I leaned against him. He had his arm around me as his fingers moved through my hair.

"Get some rest Yu-Chan."

He whispered. By the time he had said that, I was already deep into sleep. His arms covered me like a protective barrier as sweet dreams of him surrounded my mind.

Hey guys!!!! I am so so sorry for disappearing for so long! I kinda hit a writers block after the last chapter and lost the motivation to complete this 😬 But I'm slowly getting out of it (hopefully) I promise I'll try and go back to updating regularly but no promises. If you want to talk to me, make sure you check out my instagram account @aesthetic.cosplay !

Like*********

Comment****

Share*******