Girls V. Boys {3}

This chapter is dedicated to amanda1132456

Thanks for all your support!! :)

*****

"Bubbles, we have to get up." Buttercup said.

Blossom resorted to just shaking the bundle wrapped like a burrito in the bed. "Bubblessss," she groaned.

"No!! Sleep!!'' The bundle groaned, rolling over to get away from her sisters.

"Bubbles. We know you like your sleep, but we're gonna be late," Buttercup growled.

"To Art class, specifically," Blossom interjected.

Bubbles immediately shot up in bed, Art class was her favorite- and there was no way she would be late to it.

Buttercup and Blossom were already dressed, in similar outfits to the day before. Bubbles on the other hand, had bed hair sticking up in all directions like she had just stuck her finger in a light-socket. 

"I can't find my backpack," Buttercup groaned searching each of the girls' rooms, as Blossom helped Bubbles get out of bed. 

Blossom, without having to be told, had the perfect outfit for Bubbles already set out, it was also similar to what she wore yesterday.

Within ten minutes, Blossom had Bubbles' hair into her normal style, Buttercup's backpack in her hand, and all their homework had been done the night before when she couldn't sleep. She really knew what to do on instinct for her sisters.

*****

The Professor dropped them off at school, he negotiated that he would be doing it from now on, along with picking them up the minute school was out. "Bye Girls!" He called, to them before driving away.

"Is it weird that I don't mind him embarrassing us with stuff like that?" Buttercup asked.

"It's because we know he loves us and is doing it for us," Blossom answered,"Plus, he has always done that for us- and we don't exactly care what anyone thinks about our relationship with our father." They all nodded in agreement.

It seemed like everything was normal. The girls stuck to each other like glue, some old friends greeted them, but everyone stayed clear.

They all knew what the girls were like; Bubbles not talking and pretending to be invisible, Buttercup glaring and being protective like a guard dog, Blossom answering for her sisters and never leaving their sides.

Well, it seemed normal until they got to first period. The girls walked in a couple minutes early, because it was Art class- Bubbles always wanted to be early to Art class. The teacher was already there, and the girls walked up to her desk, so Blossom could hand her their homework.

"Ah. Thank you girls," She said in her naturally loud voice,"How are you this morning?"

"We're doing well, you?" Blossom answered with a smile.

"Excellent! Thank you for asking- you girls are always so sweet." She of course, was used to the fact that Blossom answered for her sisters, so she acted like Bubbles and Buttecup said whatever came out of blossom's mouth too.

It was one of the reasons they all loved her class so much, she didn't give them a hard time for their closeness and strangeness.   

The girls turned to take their seats, but froze when they saw the teacher wasn't the only one in the classroom.