Girls V. Boys {16}

This chapter is dedicated to BlossomIsAwesome

Here's you some Blossick!!

****

Brick and his brothers had stayed up most of the night, after the Professor had called. Would the Girls hate them even more now? After all they hadn't told them the truth about why they left, even after they found out what the girls had believed for the past two years.

Brick felt like a terrible boyfriend, and he wasn't too sure if he even counted as one at the moment...

So here he was, pacing his room like a deranged lunatic- shoving his hands through his hair in frustration. What is Blossom doing right now? Did I make things worse for her?

He slammed his fist into the nearest wall, beyond mad at himself. The pain shot up his arm, but he didn't care about his injury, instead he was worried about the girl he loved. Grabbing his jacket and hat from the beanbag chair, he jumped out of his window to take off flying.

He knew exactly where he was headed, the old arcade where he had taken Blossom for their first date. It was where all the Ruffs and Puffs had gone for their triple-dates together. But it had been his and Blossom's favorite place.

Landing in front of the old building that was still surprisingly open and running, Brick made his way in. There were only a few people here and there, so no one bothered him. But it looked the same as it had all those years ago... He went over to a specific machine and began to play the game.

"You always were the best at skeeball," A voice whispered behind him.

He immediately dropped the ball he held onto the ground, and spun around to face the voice. A familiar red-haired girl stood, watching him with tear-stained eyes and a red bow holding her hair in a high ponytail.

"B-Blossom..." He looked away, unable to meet her gaze.

"Why d-didn't you...tell me?" Her voice sounded like she was pleading, and tears swelled in her eyes- threatening to spill over.

Brick closed his eyes,"Would you have believed me? After you thought all those bad things about us? We didn't exactly have proof."

"A-and now?" Blossom forced the words out. She had sneaked out of her home to come to the one place she'd avoided for years. Because it reminded her too much of him. But...he had loved her all along, and she'd shoved him away... would he even want her back? There had to be better girlfriends out there, especially for a famous band-member.

Then, Brick looked at her. With such intensity, she felt as though she couldn't move. "Whatever you need Blossom- I'll give it to you."

Tears raced down her cheeks, as she stepped closer to him,"Do you...know why I lived in my head for the past two years? Because that's where you were...and I need you. I could only leave my own thoughts when someone needed me- but I needed you..."

He held her face in his hands, wiping away her tears,"I'm so sorry this happened to us, and you better believe I might as well move in with you after this."

She laughed through her tears, as she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck,"Promise?"

"Anything for my Blossom," He murmured into her hair, before pulling back and stooping down to give her a heart-stopping kiss. 

"I missed your kisses," Brick smiled.

"And I missed our skeeball matches," Blossom said picking up the ball he had dropped onto the ground,"How's another round?"

*****

EEE!!! Blossick!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed it, Please:

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think!!

:-) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

Word Count: 600