Girls V. Boys {Epilogue}

This chapter is dedicated to StellaAriel3322

and TraversethePortal

Thank you for all of your support!! <333

*****

"Well, how are the Girls?" The Mayor asked Ms. Bellum as she came up to him and the Professor.

"They're ready, but I think it's the RowdyRuff Boys we should worry about," She gestured to the three brothers standing at by the priest at the altar.

Butch wouldn't stop messing with his tie, trying to look perfect and remain distracted. It was clear he was nervous. His black hair had been gelled and combed back, and he wore a crisp black suit.

Brick was rocking back and forth on the heels of his feet, both hands in his pockets as he glanced around the room. His red hair was still in a ponytail, and he also wore a black suit- though without the tie.

Boomer lifted a hand to mess with his hair every few seconds, and glanced at his brothers in worry and nervousness.

"It sure is funny to see them so nervous," the Professor commented.

"It's their wedding, why wouldn't they be nervous?" Ms. Bellum laughed,"The girls are handling it much better."

Five minutes later, the doors opened- and in walked three beautiful brides. All three of the bride-grooms nearly burst into tears. They had been with their girls for four years, and now...they'd be with them even longer.

Boomer didn't do anything about his tears, refusing to even blink as he watched Bubbles. Whereas Brick and Butch desperately tried to hide their tears, and blushing when Blossom and Buttercup smirked at them.

Bubbles stood on her tip toes as she and Boomer kissed, before smiling at each other.

Butch tossed Buttercup into the air to catch her- but instead she floated down and tackled him with a kiss.

Brick gave Blossom her most romantic kiss, and left her breathless in front of everyone.

"Just wait til they have kids!" The Mayor shouted form the audience, making the girls blush in embarrassment. While the Boys, nearly fell over in shock.

The Professor came up to hug the Girls, and laugh at his new son-in-laws,''That'll be a sight to see."

*****

AWW, I'm in tears- excuse me *sobs into a tissue*

Hope you guys loved reading this story, as much as I did writing it!!

Thank you all so much for your votes, comments, and support!!

:-) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

Girls V. Boys: PPG and RRB | completeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara