Girls V. Boys {11}

This chapter is dedicated to galaxyknight37

Thank you for all of your support!! <3

*****

"Blossom... what do we do?" Bubbles whispered.

The Girls were still outside the school, waiting a few more seconds before they had to go in. The Principle had called early that morning, explaining that they would miss the first period, and maybe the second, to show the RowdyRuff Boys around. Buttercup was ready to murder him, Bubbles and Blossom didn't feel like holding her back either.

"The only thing we can do for now," Blossom sighed,"Don't look them in the eyes, don't talk to them unless we have to, and stay close to each other, I guess."

"If they make you uncomfortable, just give me a signal,'' Buttercup said while glaring up at the building they were forced to enter everyday.

"Well....a couple more seconds?" Blossom begged, to which both her sisters readily agreed.

Taking a deep breath, Buttercup looked to her sisters. Bubbles nodded, and Blossom spoke up,"Let's go."

I'll try not to kill them...too badly, Buttercup thought.

****

Boomer stood awkwardly to the side, with both his hands in his pockets, stealing glances at Bubbles. She stood hunched over, beside Buttercup- almost behind her. Her hair almost hid her face, but not quite, and she refused to say a word. But at least she would look up once in awhile. 

Butch stood next to Boomer, with his arms crossed as he not-very-subtly watched Buttercup from the corner of his eye. She leaned against the wall in the corner, with her arms folded, and a furious look in her eyes. Though she kept her face blank. But at least she hadn't killed him yet.

Brick stood in the middle of the hallway, with his eyes trained on his counterpart. Who stood only a couple feet away, but he had a feeling if he moved at all Buttercup would rip his head off. Blossom stood a little farther away from her sisters, and was in fact going to be the one leading the tour. The dazed look wasn't there, but Brick had a feeling that the slightest thing could shut her down again.

"Alright. Enough of this," Buttercup was the one to speak up,"Let's go." She nodded to Blossom, who turned and began to walk down the hallway. Her sisters followed, and the Boys took the hint to go with them- but stay at a distance. 

It hurt Boomer to see Bubbles cower into Buttercup, especially when other people even looked at her. He wanted to see her bright blue eyes again, how they lit up when she smiled or laughed...

Butch hated to see Buttercup so on edge, she snarled at students that walked too close or shot them looks. He wanted to see her confident and easy smile again, and her eyes that didn't look so guarded...

Brick didn't like watching Blossom shake as she tried to stay focused, as she clearly tried to keep herself from closing herself off in her head. He wanted to see her eyes that were so focused and alive, not...distant. It was like she wasn't really there...

The tour went on for almost a full hour, but only because the Boys insisted on knowing the best ways to get to their classes. Which didn't help Buttercup's mood, considering they all had the exact same schedule...

"Alright-" Blossom started to say, only to suddenly lose her voice as she suddenly became more distant.

"Let's go," Buttercup said, grabbing both of her sisters' hands, and beginning to drag them away.

"Er. Is there anything we can do? Y'know, pay for your lunch or something?" Boomer inquired,"-As thanks for the tour, I mean!"

She frowned, but it was Bubbles who answered,"M-maybe... a-an-another time."

Butch couldn't hide the hopeful look on his face, and Boomer looked like he'd just won the lottery.

Brick's eyes were glued to Blossom, he now knew what had changed the girls- they all did, but that didn't make it any better. He thought back to his conversation with the Professor, could he really help his blossom? Or was it too late?

*****

Whew!! I started writing this chapter last night, but had to finish it this morning... Next chapter will be up soon!

Hope you guys enjoyed it, Please:

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think!!

:-)Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

P.S. Sorry about all the cliffhangers...

Word Count: 711