Girls V. Boys {18}

This chapter is dedicated to Barricade_Martinez

Thanks for all your support!! <3

******

As Boomer made his way to the park, he couldn't help but panic a little inside- like he had been doing for the previous twenty minutes. Ever since Bubbles had called him, and told him to meet her at the park, by the swing sets.

He was scared to even look at her, especially after he'd heard how she'd handled the news. But when had he ever denied his Bubbles?

Bubbles sat on one of the swings, kicking her feet a little, as she waited for Boomer. She wasn't sure what she was going to say when she saw him, in fact she figured he was probably annoyed with her. Most people had been for the past two years, could that have played into why he left without a proper goodbye?

"Mind if I swing with you?" His quiet voice said behind her.

She just nodded her head, not looking at him as he sat down on the swing next to her. She knew it was Boomer, but she was too scared to even look at him. He couldn't still love her...could he?

"Bubbles?" The blond boy took a deep breathe,"I'm sorry- I'm so sorry, I-"

Bubbles' head shot up, her eyes going impossibly wide,"B-Boomer...what do you mean?"

He turned to face her, his eyes showed the tears that he was trying to hold back,"I left. And I thought everything was ok- but it wasn't... you never talk to anyone, you only let your sisters see you cry, and you hide from everything- I did that to you."

Bubbles felt tears stream down her face, she carefully stood in front of Boomer, before launching herself at him,"I hid, because everything made me think of you! I thought I chased you off with my neediness, sensitivity, or-"

"What? Never!" Boomer hugged the small blonde in his arms, closer to him,"Not even Buttercup scared me off, Bubbles- why would you think...?"

"What else was I to think?"

He swallowed, and squeezed his eyes shut, he hadn't thought of it that way... had she felt that way this entire time?

"But, I never held anything against you...how could I?"

"Bubbles...." He whispered in shock.

She pulled away, and looked up at him,"W-what are you and your brothers....going to do now?"

He shrugged,''Be where ever our girls need us to be, I guess."

Bubbles blinked, before promptly bursting into tears. Boomer had to hold her as she sobbed into his jacket.

"Boomer," Her sweet voice whispered, making him look down at her,"Yeah Bubbles?"

"If you ever break my heart, Buttercup and Blossom won't be the only ones you'll need to worry about," She said without faltering once.

"Geez, I heard stories you could be hardcore, but...I promise. Not ever again," Boomer inwardly cowered in fear from the innocent-appearing girl before him.

"Buttercup and Blossom will be so happy!!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down. While Boomer was fearing for his life, not even wanting to know how her sisters would react.

*****

Yay!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it, Please:

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think!!

:-) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

Word Count: 514