Girls V. Boys {14}

This chapter is dedicated to arielstella3322

You said your favorite couple was Butchercup, so here you go!!

****

Two days had passed since the dinner, and the Girls had surprisingly not felt very good. They felt even more depressed than usual. It also didn't help, that they had lied to the Boys.

All three of them missed their counterparts so much, but...the Ruffs were just going to leave again...right? Better to not just get their hopes up....

~At school~

Buttercup walked with her sisters to the bleachers inside. It was basketball practice, and since her sisters had Study hall that hour- they usually watched Buttercup do sports.

"When is the game?" Bubbles whispered to her sisters, as she and Blossom sat down.

"Friday, we have the whole week," Blossom informed her.

"You remember everything to do with us, wish we could remember everything you do," Buttercup sighed.

Blossom merely shrugged,"It's fine, I don't really mind."

"I'll see you guys after!" Buttercup raced off to join her team.

"Ten bucks? Same as last week?" Bubbles asked.

"Yup," Blossom got out her phone to set the timer, and Bubbles got out her wallet. When Buttercup was practicing, her sisters took bets on her. Usually, Blossom would win. But Bubbles was  a little schemer when it came to bets.

"-I didn't know!"

"How do you not know whether it's your brother's phone or not?!"

Two voices cut through the air. Both girls looked up to see the RowdyRuffs entering the gym.

Bubbles glanced at Blossom, who merely shrugged,"They do have the same schedule as us, not much we can do..." The girls stared at the Boys, which didn't go unnoticed.

Brick and Boomer carefully made their way over, like they were trying not to frighten two animals.

Boomer awkwardly waved, to which it took Bubbles a moment to respond to. She surprised herself just by waving back, but she didn't regret it.

Brick put his hands in his pockets and grinned at Blossom,"What are you guys doing? You have study hall right?"

"We use it to watch Buttercup, or take bets on her..." Blossom replied quietly.

"Ah," He rubbed the back of his neck,"So you guys watch the games?"

"Uh-huh," Bubbles murmured quietly.

"Wanna take bets on us?'' Boomer blurted out, to which Brick slapped the back of his head for.

"I-I mean..."

"S-sure," Bubbles whispered, causing Blossom's head to shoot up in her direction. Boomer's face broke into the biggest smile, while Blossom eyed her sister. And Brick stared at Blossom.

"What's going on over here?" Buttercup asked suspiciously as she walked up.

Before anyone could reply, another raven-haired figure walked up,"Hey guys! What are you- oh."

A loud whistle broke through the tension, signalling the start of the game. Buttercup faced Butch,"Prepare to lose, whimp."

She bumped his shoulder roughly as she walked away, but Butch had the most hopeful look on his face.

Blossom and Bubbles exchanged glances,"I think there's a few other things we could bet on..." Bubbles sheepishly nodded.

With Buttercup:

Playing against all three Ruffs, proved to be very difficult for Buttercup. But more so because Brick and Boomer were trying to show off for her sisters.

Whereas Butch... she couldn't look at without feeling the need to blush. He was rough with all the other players- but her. But he didn't hold back either, to which she was immensely grateful for.

Why did she always feel like he had her back?

'Cause he's the only guy you've ever fallen for, Bc, She thought- trying to get the thought out of her head.

For the last minute of the game, Buttercup and Butch were going back and forth with their teasing, and taking the ball from each other. She felt happier than she was used to. 

When the game was over, Buttercup let her sisters know she would meet them outside of the gym, since she had to go to the girl's locker room first.

On her way out, she bumped into one of the jerks who used to bully her and her sisters.

"Well if it isn't the little guard dog," Mike sneered.

"Get lost, loser," She growled at him.

"Why? You got your little Ex to scare me off?"

Buttercup snapped as soon as the words left his mouth. She began to pummel him,"DON'T YOU EVER-"

A strong arm pulled her back, restraining her by the waist.

"LET ME GO!! I'LL RIP HIS THROAT OUT!!!" Buttercup writhed against her captor.

"Yeah, let the little doggy avenge her title!" Mike laughed- before getting punched across the face.

Buttercup gasped at the sound of her captor's voice,"Don't call my girl a dog- when you're the one with rabies."

Her face suddenly felt like it was on fire, Butch had restrained her and defended her, again. And he was still holding her, like he was...hugging her?

"I-I had it under control," She craned her neck to look at him.

"I'm sure you did," He rolled his eyes,"But if I didn't hold you back- he would be dead."

Buttercup froze as she met his gaze, suddenly feeling very embarrassed,"I-er, got to go!!"

She shoved away from him and took off running, not stopping until she'd met up with Blossom and Bubbles- who had knowing looks on their faces.

"I think we should be more worried about falling for the Boys again, instead of them trying to get us back..." Blossom muttered more to herself. But both her sisters agreed with her.

"I don't know...I think we're already falling again," Bubbles murmured.

"Either that, or we never fell out of love," Buttercup sighed sadly.

******

Don't worry, there will be more Butchercup, Boombubbles, and Blossick.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, Please:

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think!!

:-)Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

Word Count: 948