The moon child

Scott McCall was running in the woods when he heard cries and footsteps. Looking around he took a deep breath, trying to find a scent. A werewolf. Not recognizing the scent he decided to follow it which lead to a bush. Scott looked over when he saw a little girl with her knees to her chest and head under her elbows.

"Hey are you okay," Scott asked approaching her with a worried look pasted on his face. The little girl looked up and her eyes suddenly glowed dark blue. Scott felt his glow. The little girl got up slowly brushing her long light brown hair out of her face and wiping her tears out of her blue eyes.

"it's okay, I won't hurt you," Scott tells her. She slowly took a few steps toward him and sniffed the air . Surprisingly her eyes glowed dark blue before she ran to Scott knocking him down. She smiled before nuzzling her nose into his neck. Somehow he felt a connection when he ran his nose to her right cheek. Couple of minutes later she fell asleep on him. Sighing he looked at the sleeping pup and picked her up making sure not to wake her up. He smiled as her grip tighten around his green shirt and started digging her cold, little nose into the crook of his neck. He look around before deciding to start walking to Deaton.

"You found a pup," Deaton says as Scott walks in.

"In the woods crying, she was alone," Scott tells him still holding the sleeping pup.

"Scott she took a liking to you. It seems like she accepted you as her alpha. " Scott's eyes glowed again as the pup opened her eyes. She looked around tilting her head confused, causing Scott to laugh. She smiled showing her dimples and put her hand on his cheek.

Memory

There was people running and sounds of guns being shot. Looking around there was a little girl hiding under her bed.

"There you are Luna. You need to run and don't stop. I love you so much my beautiful daughter," the young girl says kissing the pups head.

Bam!

The young mother stood there frozen with the pup in her arms. The pup looks up seeing a bullet hole in her mother and blood dripping down. Luna ran watching her pack falls to the ground bleeding. She ran until she couldn't hear the screams of her family. Finding a small bush she hid and cried.

"What happened," Deaton asked Scott who looked at the girl with tears.

"I don't know I saw what happened to her pack," Scott says sighing

"Interesting, Scott can you please place her down on the table,"

"I can't, I don't want to," Scott says tightening his grip on her, Deaton nods understanding there was now a connection between the two of them.

"Okay," Deaton looks at the young pup and pulls her hair back showing a moon symbol.

"She is a moon wolf. A child of a true alpha born on the full moon," Deaton said in amazement," your her alpha now, Scott. You need to protect her." Deaton tells him. Scott nods and begins to leave when he decided to call Stiles who said he was on his way. Stiles showed up confused on why Scott was holding a little girl. Scott began explaining to him on their way home.

"Why are you holding a little girl," Melissa asked. Scott again explains to her. Melissa felt for the girl and agreed for her to live there instantly. Scott then took her upstairs and put one of his large shirts on her. She circled on Scott's chest and found a comfortable position before felling asleep with her head in his neck. He smiled rubbing the girls head and hearing her purr, he laughs silently.

"I will protect you," Scott mumbled before kissing  her forehead and falling asleep. The next morning Scott opened his eyes to see the pup who is staring directly at him. He laughs as she licks his nose with a smile on her face.

"Hey Luna did you sleep good," Scott asked making her nod and smile

He got up and picked her up to put her on his hip and started walking down the stairs. She played with the back of his hair when he placed her down on the counter and began making cereal for them. She waited patiently as he took a bite. After a few bites he looked at her wondering why she isn't eating. He took her spoon filled cereal and feed her. She smiled and took a bite. He kept feeding her until stiles walks in. Scott greats him and picks up Luna.

She sat in Scott's lap when she picked up his finger and sucked on it to relieve her pain from teeth growing.

"Do you know anything about raising a pup," Stiles asked Scott as he smiles at Luna.

"No but we can research. Deaton told me a pup can't survive without a pack,"

"Luna bear how old are you," Stiles asked the pup who was still sucking on Scott's finger

"Alpha," Luna talks for the very first time.

"She talks," stiles mumbles ," I'm your uncle stiles,"

"Uncle," Luna says confused tilting her head and jumped out of Scott's lap to stiles lap. She sniffed his neck and look at his face.

"You are so cute," stiles tells her as she licks his nose causing both boys to laugh.

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer... no texts, no calls." Scott tells stiles

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?"

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all. " Scott says disappointed

"think she is. I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one hundred percent." Stiles says looking at the car next door seeing the strawberry blond and hunter

"Oh, my God. Oh... " Scott mumbled trying to hide him and Luna.

"Can we just drive please, Stiles? " Scott asked as Luna tighten her grip on his neck.

"Scott, it's a red light."

" I think we should talk to her, I just think we should say something." Stiles waves to the girls and they drive away but stopped when a deer runs in front of the car.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Alison and Luna hides behind his legs

" It came out of nowhere." Lydia mumbles

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asked

"It ran right into us."

" Are you okay?"

" I'm okay."

" Well, I'm not okay. I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us? I saw its eyes right before it hit us.n It was like it... it was like it was crazy. " Lydia says when Luna pops her head behind Scott and smells the air

" it was scary." Luna told Scott who picks her up. She runs her nose on his cheek and then his nose. He smiles when she yawns and puts her head in his neck.

"Scott we got to go. It's past her bedtime," stiles says looking at the sleeping Luna

"I know I'll see you guys tomorrow." Scott told them walking back the Jeep with Luna and stiles.

That night Luna fell asleep on Scott's chest again as he rubs her back making her purr again.