Soon it will be over

Luna sat on Stiles laps waiting for the police when Agent Rafe McCall came with a notebook in his hand.

" A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" He asked Stiles who is bouncing Luna on his knee. He sat up straighter and covered Luna's ears.

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles fired back as Agent McCall rolled his eyes

"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles says giving Luna a lollypop he had in his pocket.

"Is he drinking again? " He asked looking at the little girl

"What do you mean, again?" He asked looking confused," He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?"

Stiles sighed and covered Luna's ears again,"All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with "F," end with "U."

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here? he asked and looked at the little girl who is eating a lolly pop.

Stiles sighed at the little girl and started gathering her hair and putting it into a bun," I don't know what happened here.I was stuck in the elevators the whole time. "

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?" Agent Rafe asked." Who is this,"

"Your granddaughter now I got to go," Stiles says in a rush and ran with Luna in his arms to the jeep. Once they got to the Argent's apartment he gave her the pacifier in her mouth and rock her in his arms as the walk into Chris's office.

"More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris stated

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Alison said sighing she took the sleepy girl.

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me." Stiles sais after muttering a thank you to Alison.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us."

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Stiles said defeated and losing hope by the minute.

"Stiles, don't give up hope." Chris says

"They could already be dead. "

"I don't think so. There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place." Chris tells the teens, watching his daughter place the sleeping pup on a chair and kiss her head.

"And you're one of them."

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move. Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help. "

"You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?" Stiles asked using sarcasm to hid his worriedness.

"I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need both of you." Chris says pulling out many guns