You got the job kid

With her arms behind her back, Luna took off running towards the exit. Passing Scott and Stiles, Luna winked cockily making them both scoff.

Stiles smirked," nothing is cuter than a 3 foot little girl who has the attitude and cockiness of a jock." He placed his hand on his heart sarcastically," she is going to be evil when she is older."

They stood there for seconds while watching the tiny girl run, with her arm behind her back or as she calls it her 'Naruto' run.

Stiles looked at Scott, who look slightly offended before Stiles laugh," even though I should be mad or offended but I am slightly proud of the little rut."

Rolling his eyes, he slapped Stiles's shoulder ,for calling his pup a rut, before following the cocky girl.

Running outside the pair shoved their way through the crowd and split up. Scott grabbed the transforming teen and Stiles did what he did best. Talk.

"Oh, crap." Luna mumbled under her breath as she watch her spaz of her uncle throw himself into the angry teen.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's go", Stiles says holding his hands up," Hey, what's going on prep students?
Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing?"

Stiles held his hand out waiting for a handshake but after seconds of awkwardness Luna shook her head, whiling trying to hid from her embarrassing uncle.  She watched as Stiles put his hand away awkwardly while sarcastically introducing himself ," Stiles. That's a firm handshake you got there."

Stiles felt his pants leg being tugged and after deciding to ignore it he felt a boney pinch. Rolling his eyes he kneeled down and sarcastically rolled his eyes at the annoyed looking girl," yes, your majesty?"

"Stop talking," Luna demanded with her hand on her hip.

Scoffing and playfully placing a hand on his heart, he dismissively patted her head before turning to the teens," we're very excited for scrimmage tonight. Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there." Silence echoed the awkward standing teens,"
All right, see you on the field."

Stiles picked the sassy girl up and ran after the newly turned werewolf and his alpha. Looking over her uncles shoulder, Luna blew an air kiss toward the staring teen.

When arriving in the locker room Stiles placed Luna onto of the bench which is going across from the showers, as he helped Scott push Liam into the freezing water.

Growing inpatient Luna jumped off the bench and strutted toward the three knuckle heads . She placed her tiny hand on the angry teens chest.

Huffing one more time Liam began to transition back into human. Scott and Stiles stared at the now spinning pup in amazement and curiosity.

"Okay, you calm yet?" Scott asked turning off the water and lifting Luna back on the bench. 

Tired and in panic Liam breathlessly states," Okay! Okay!"

"That car you smashed." Scott began to say but paused when he watched Stiles sit down on the bench, so Luna can play with his hair. Shaking his head he continued on saying," I thought you said that was your teacher's."

Looking down in shame," He was also my Coach." He looked at the smiling kid before looking at his alpha," He benched me for the entire season."

"What did you do?"

"I got a couple of red cards." He mumbled

"Just a couple?" Stiles scoffs but flinched when Luna pulled his hair