Bad Stiles

Kira stood there watching the electric wire fly everywhere when an ambulance suddenly crashed into a fire hydrant. Water was flooding the streets when Alison and Isaac arrived.

"Get back!" Kira yelled when she saw a paramedic fall to the floor after stepping into the electric water," Everyone, get back! Everyone, get back!"

Isaac saw the water almost touch Alison when he pushed her out of the way and fell to the ground passed out.

"Isaac!" Alison shouts in fear and worry

Kira panics when she sees more people step into the water. Jumping on a car she landed by the wire and held the end letting her fox spirit tame the electric waves. Scott and Derek ran to the scene with Luna running behind them trying to catch up but her little leg wouldn't let her. When Scott and Derek stopped, Luna kept running until Derek scooped her up making sure she didn't touch the water. Scott stood there dumbfounded while Derek ran to the passed out werewolf.

"Isaac?" Derek called ,"He's not breathing. Scott"

Paramedics rushed him into the hospital while Derek held Luna watching them go. Luna smiled and waved bye to the unconscious teen. After hours of waiting Scott scooped the pup who was sleeping under a chair and took her home. Scott woke up to an Angry pup poking his face, smiling he kissed her nosed and picked her up. She was soon dressed in a blue shirt and overalls when Scott picked her up and took her downstairs

"Any news?" Scott asked making Luna some cereal

"They're still looking for him. It's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles. " Melissa explained

"What about Isaac?"

"Maybe we should go by the hospital before school"

"Can I go with you mama McCall." Luna asked with food stuffed in her cheeks.

"Sure, my little chipmunk."

When arriving at the hospital Luna ran into Alec mom's room and threw herself into his arms.

"I missed you cuddle cakes," Luna says in his ear

"LUUUUNNNNNAAA," Alec groan but still smiles at her." I told you not to call me that,"

"Butttttt,"

"Nope," Alec says before looking at her again," What are you doing here,"

"My uncle Isaac got hurt so mama McCall said I can come with her. "

"I'm sorry,"

"Its okay he will get better I know it,"

"What do you wanna do today," Alec asked intertwining their hands

"Can we finish the book please,"

"Sure come on,"

For half the day Alec sat in the hall with Luna sitting between his legs readying Judy B. Jones. Luna spent an hour begging him to read it to her.

"What does that say,"

"tattletale,"

"What does that mean," Luna asked

"Means telling an adult what another person did."

"Oh," she looks at him with puppy dog eyes," I think I'm a tattletale." Her eyes start tearing up.

Alec smiled before petting her head," that's okay I still love you. As long as you don't tattle on me we can still be together,"

Luna smiled and nodded