I love you

Three weeks ago

Luna was walking around the hospital with a stethoscope when she was suddenly knocked down. Rubbing her head she got up and dusted her overalls.

"I'm sorry,"  A small voice says, Luna looked up to see a boy with brown hair and green eyes."Are you okay,"

"Ya I'm sorry." Luna says barely whisper

"Its okay my name is Alec I'm 5 and an half."  he says holding his small hand, looking down at Luna.

"I'm Luna I'm 4," she says smiling," Can I check your heart,"

A first he was confused until he saw the stethoscope and then chuckled and nodded.

"Are you sick," she asked him and she checks his heart

"No my mom is but she will get better," Alec says remembering what his older brother told him but truth is his mom has cancer. For the past weeks Luna has been hanging out with Alec she even "accidentally" showed him her wolf side. Since she was born on the full moon she transforms into a full wolf or in her case a pup. He didn't run or scream he laughed and petted her. Now the hospital was evacuating and Luna was scarred hiding under the bed. 

"What's that?" Scott asked Stiles who is holding a bat

"Well, you got claws. I got a bat" he fired back as the doors open

" Scott! Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating. " Melissa says freaking out

"We're here for Cora."

"What, all of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?" Melissa asked her son and  his bestfriend

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now.," He tells her and starts looking around for Little Luna." Where  is Luna,"

"I don't know she got scared of the thunder and ran away. Alec went after her,"

"Who," Both boys asked simultaneous

"there they are," Melissa said pointing to the boy who has Luna on his back. Scott and Stiles stood shock at them and confused.

"I found her," Alec says putting Luna down

"Thank you Alec she will see you tomorrow you should meet up with Adam," Melissa told the young boy who smiles as Luna and waves good bye. Before he can get further Luna runs and hugs the boy causing both to fall to the floor. She clutched his shirt taking in her only friends scent afraid she will never see him. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and whispered in her ear," Vous êtes un survivant,"

She nodded and waited for him to leave. Once she couldn't see him anymore she ran into Scott's arms. He held her against his chest smoothing her hair.

"Wait what ," Stiles says," Who was that,"

"Alec his mom is a paient here they have been hanging out for a couple of weeks," Melissa says with a smile

"Nooo no no no," Scott says

"We talk to her about this, No boys," Stiles added," I don't like that devil,"

"He is a nice boy Stiles,"

"Why didn't she tell me," Scott thought but instead of asking why he looked at the young pup in his arms and his dorky friend," we will talk about this later."