Hello I'm in here

Scott rolled his eyes as he watch Luna skip throughout the house. She even sat down to put her shoes on. First thing in the morning Melissa told Luna that she would take her to go see Alec. Even though Scott has never met the little boy, he did not like that Luna wanted to marry him. Hell she still couldn't tie her shoes, yet she is planning her wedding. 

" I guess, I will see Papa Stilinski all by myself." Scott sighed trying to persuade Luna to go with him," You know he missed you very much. It might break his heart to know you haven't seen him. Plus he is very old, so he might die soon,"

Rolling her eyes, Luna walked to Scott who knees down to her height. He stared at her with puppy's eyes hoping to persuade her to go with him. Sighing Luna looked him in the eyes before she smells the air.

"Uncle stiles is with you." Luna bluntly stated and patted his uneven jawline

Scott looked at the young pup in shock before Stiles came bargaining with a smile.

"You-you did this!" Scott accused

Stiles mouth opened in shock before he held up his hand looking at the sad alpha and smirking pup. Luna giggles before running toward an opened arm Stiles. She gripped his head in her tinny hands before showering his face with kisses.

"Come on Luna," Melissa came walking in with a cage in one hand and a jacket in the other. Seeing she was in Stiles arms Melissa threw the jacket at Scott's who was still staring sadly at Luna.

"No-no nooooooo I know that face," Stiles to screams before holding Luna up with his arms, straight out," you are seeing the devil. My innocent and sweet Luna is being corrupted by a boy that isn't even taller than her."

Luna again smiled before kicking  her legs back and forth.

"Scott snap out of it. Luna stop teasing them or better yet don't tease them on my time."

"Got it boss,"

Stiles reluctantly put the smirking pup down before watching the pup skip to Melissa and grab the cage.

"What the hell is that," Stiles asked running toward the cage and tapping the cage. Luna glared before slapping Stiles' hand away from the glass. "Bad!" She scolded 

Luna raise the cage so stiles can get a better look. The little gecko was laying in the rock.

"Isaac jr," Luna screams," he soo cute,"

She brings the cage down to her chest and started hugging it," Uncle Isaac bought it,"

"Do you see this Scotty," Stiles looks at his best friend," he is trying to beat me and be best uncle. Well two can play at this game."

Stiles pulled the cage form Luna and handed back to Melissa before picking up Luna," come on Luna bear I am buying you a dog. No scratch that I am buying you two,"

" no your not," Melissa glared

"You know what? Maybe a stuff animal? Ya a big one," Stiles chuckled nervously before setting her down.

She sat there arguing with Stiles about bring Isaac jr or giving him away. In the end Luna kicked his shin and ran into the car with the little creature in her hand. Scott rolled his eyes at his mom who was scolding Stiles. Quietly he left the house and walk to the car where Luna was waiting at.

He picked the small girl up and put her in the car seat.

"Do you like him?" Luna asked her alpha

"Of course Luna," Scott smiles before kissed her forehead," I want you to be good and I will see you later today."

"I'll try," Luna grab Scott's head again and kissed his nose before adding," but Uncle Stiles says it fun to be bad,"