Finger

Luna sat smiling in the hospital bed eating chocolate pudding and watching cartoons when Stiles came in.

"Hey Luna bear ," Stiles says weakly and kissed her forehead

"hey uncle stiles, want some," she held the spoon of pudding up to him and smiled. Stiles smiled and shook his head before sitting on the bed.

"Luna bear um I'm going to gone for a while okay but in the mean time I want you to be a good pup."

"Are you mad at me." Luna lip stuck out and tears began to fill her eyes

"No no Something is going on and I've been hurting a lot of people. And today I got you hurt."

"I forgive you, so now you can stay ," Luna says smiling

"Thanks," He took a deep breath before smoothing her hair," I will see you later, I love you"

He kissed her head before leaving," I love you too uncle stiles"

The next day Luna was released in the care of Scott, who has been worried sick about her. Luna sat in her car seat playing with her necklace and mumbling a song.

"Hey pup what song are singing," Scott asked from the front seat.

"Nothing. Where we going," Luna asked rolling down the window and sticking her head out of it and waved to the people behind them.

"To Alison's we need to talk about a plan,"

"Yay Ali's."

Once Scott parked Luna unlocked her seat belt and jumped in her seat waiting for Scott to open the door and pick her up. Last time she yelled at Stiles who tried to help her out saying she can do it herself but instead face planted. The whole day she was crying and blaming Stiles for not catching her.

Scott smiled when opening the door and coming face to face with a hyper and inpatient pup. He lift her up and kissed her forehead before she raced inside the building and up the stairs. Huffing and puffing she sat down in front of the door and knocked. A few seconds she sighed and knocked again and again, until the door open. Alison's brows frowned before her eyes fell on the smiling pup. Smiling Alison picked her up." And what are you doing without Scott you trouble maker."

Luna shrugged and kissed her nose. when Alison put her, Luna smiled and slam the door shut, locking it.

"I thought I smelt trouble," Lydia says bending down and opening her arms

"Princess,"

"My little diva," Luna jump into Lydia's arms and kissed her nose." Did you come here by your self,"

"Yep. I big like Ali now," Luna smiled proudly until the door bell rang. Both teens looked at the pup who smiled innocently at them. Alison open the door revealing Scott and the Twins. Luna smiled behind Alison and waved at them

"Luna I told you to wait for me," Scott scowled

"No you didn't," she bluntly said

Scott put his hand on his hips and stared at the pup shocked," Ya- well you should of,"

After a while all the teens sat in Chris's office," My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a Federal Lockup by armored car tonight. Probably within the next few hours."

"We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asked watching the pup look around.

"Well, we're going to try. Okay,"

Scott felt a pinch on his arm,"Mama Melissa said no more robbing." Luna said grabbing his face tugging it close to her so they were nose and nose.

"And we wont tell her because if she finds out then she will find out about the late night milk shakes," That shut Luna right up

After discussing the plan the three werewolf's stared at the teen girls,"This is a really bad plan. "

"It's not that bad." Lydia says pursing her lips

"It's not that good. "

"None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car then we can follow it. " Lydia explains

"So when it gets here-

"We attack them? " The twins said together

"No.Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident." Lydia sass

"HAHAH you are possums," Luna says pointing her finger at them laughing

"Stop hanging out with Stiles." Aiden mumbles

"And when the driver gets out to help -

"We attack him? "

"No." Everyone yells at the twins, Luna voice louder than the rest," You'll distract him and Scott will break open the back door."

"I hope." Scott mumbles

"And you'll get Katashi's finger"

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan asked as Luna stopped mid way putting a mint into her mouth . She shrugged before putting it in her mouth, she looked around before shoving an handful into her pockets. By the time she paid attention to the conversation they were packing up. Scott picked up Luna and put her in Alison's car. " When we get there, you have to wait in the car and then later ill buy you a milkshake."

"Okay," Scott kissed her forehead before closing the door and got on his motorcycle, Once Alison and Lydia got into the car Luna got bored and started humming again.

"Umm that song your singing what is it?"

"My wedding song,"

The car stopped suddenly," Your what," Both girls yelled

"Look." Luna took off her necklace and gave it to Lydia

"Holly this is real," Lydia says and gives it to Alison," Where did you get this from?"

"Alec yesterday,"

"Okay honey we will talk about this after we get the finger," Alison told her

"Wait until Scott and Stiles find out," Lydia mumbles amused

When they arrived by the Armor car Alison and Lydia went to help Scott while Luna sat in the car. What seemed like forever but really 2 minutes Luna unblocked herself and left the car. Smiling she skipped to where the noise was coming from. Luna suddenly felt sparks go through her body and she wasn't the only one Scott and the other man felt it. The man holding the finger fell down to her knees and his eyes glowed, giving the twins a chance to steal the finger and ready to kill.

"Ethan, Aiden Stop!" Scott roared suddenly feeling okay

"You want him to come after us?" Aiden asked

"Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous."

"So are we. And he looks smart enough to remember that." Scott says before looking at the pack," We're here to save a life. Not end one."

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Sorry guys! School has been stressful and finals are kicking my butt. But I promise to update  soon.