The man with the Plan

Scott looked over his shoulder to see Luna watching tv and eating gummy bears ,when he sighed and hung up the phone.

"Hey pup, papa Stilinski is on his way to pick you up. You are going to spend the day with him while I figure out what is happening to uncle Stiles,"

"okey-dokey." Luna says handing him a gummy bear. An hour later Luna opened the door to see Noah Stilinski smiling back at her. " Papa Stilinski!,"

She launch her self into his legs, giggling when he ruffled her hair.

"Pup come and put your shoes on," Scott yelled from the table

Sighing she dragged her feet to the table and let Scott put rain boots on her tiny feet. He smiled  and poked her nose while putting on one of his old flannel on her. " I will see you in a little pup, I love you,"

"Love you too," Luna kissed his nose before Noah lifted her up and took her to his car. The whole car ride Luna tried to sing along with the radio but ended up mumbling a bunch of words while shaking her head.

When arriving at the station Sheriff Stilinski saw Derek and Argent arguing with Parish.

" I'll take care of this, Parrish."

"Sheriff, I'm not kidding. This thing's a few watts from being a light saber." Parish says before Luna ran to him and tugged on his belt motioning to bend down. Once to her height, Luna kissed his nose." Hello deputy,"

"Hello Sheriff Luna,"

"I said I'll take care of it." Sheriff says before grabbing the weapon and taking the hunter and werewolf into his office. After a little while Derek grabbed Luna who was taking mug shots.  30 minutes of Derek trying to take Luna away from the camera; he came to one conclusion. Restrained her in a kid leash. Sheriff and Argent looked at Derek who came up to them with a hyper Luna trying to bite free.

"Peter bought it. You try keeping the devil child behaved." Derek explained before taking her to his car.

"Guess what Der-bear," Luna yells excitedly

Derek looked at her through the mirror," I'm getting married,"

Derek stopped suddenly and turned around to see a smiling Luna." you certainly are not."

"yes i am."

"no your not."

"yes."

"no your not old enough." Derek yells back at her

Crossing her arms she yells," Fine you not invited.'

"good because there is not a wedding," Derek stated before driving again, the whole time Luna refused to talk to Derek. When Alison was in sight Luna launched her small body toward Alison.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Alison told her dad looking at the desk full of weapons.

"take all of it." Argent commanded

"What's the plan here?"

"our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House. Especially if he went through something stressful there."

"Should all four of us be going to the same place? " Sheriff Stilinski asked

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Argent asked watching his daughter hold a pouty Luna.

"School, the hospital"

"Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital," Derek stated