Prologue

Years have past since Lord Voldemort has been defeated and Harry has started to change. His fame got into his head and he started to think that he was better than anyone else. He took all the credit and just said that Ron and Hermione were just there for moral support and that they didn't really do anything. Hermione hated seeing this new side of the Harry Potter she once loved more than a brother. Yes, she did love Harry but she never told him.

Hermione thought that she wasn't good enough for him and that he'll never feel the same way. Hoping to get rid of her feelings for Harry, she tried to focus more on Ron. She tried to look at his beautiful qualities. Look past his flaws and search for the beauty within them. She found them throughout the years but she still wasn't content. She never really felt the same strong blow of butterflies in her stomach as she did with a certain boy. A blush never came to her cheeks whenever Ron holds her hand.

Hermione didn't feel a lot of things with Ron but she was glad that at least she felt something for him, even if they weren't that strong. In the inside, she feels selfish and cruel. Cruel because she feels like she was lying to her best friend saying that she loves him. She did love him. She loved him very much but not the way that Ron was thinking of.

One day, Ron asked Hermione to marry him. Hermione knew that Harry would never love her so she accepted Ron's proposal and planned to get married after a few months. That was when Harry started to change. He treated everyone like trash and pushed everyone away.

Ginny knew why but she was too late when she found out. The woman that Harry loved was already engaged to her brother and there was no turning back. Ginny loved Harry but now only as a brother. She searched for ways to change fate so that both Harry and Hermione could be happy.

She went to dozens of libraries, searched for a spell to be able to change things to the way they were supposed to be. Little did she know that she wasn't the only one. On one of her trips back into the library, she saw Hermione reading a book.

"Hermione?" Hermione lifted her head and Ginny saw that she was crying.

"Ginny I need your help. I found a spell but I need you to be the one to cast it. Will you help me?"

"Yes."

Ginny and Hermione spent a lot of time together. They always let Ron know that they're together so that he wouldn't get suspicious. They studied the spell so that they could perfect it and learn what it can really do. They saw that this spell can take everyone to wherever the caster wants them to. Hermione let Ginny decide for herself where she wanted to take them because she trusts her judgment.

Finally this is the day that Ginny was going to cast the spell. Ginny was all alone in an open space when she casted the spell. Hermione was in hers and Ron's house. Ron was asleep but Hermione was wide awake. Her eyes were on the rose style walls.

Hermione has always loved roses ever since that night when a certain boy gave her one. She closed her eyes and smiled at the memory because she knows that when she wakes up, she'll no longer be Hermione but she will be Belle.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade