Chapter 6

When Belle went inside her room, the events that just happened to her rushed back in her mind. She thought that at first, this day was going to be a normal day for her but she was wrong.

With Gaston sort of proposing to her earlier then her trip to this castle to find her father. That lead her to meet the beast and taking her father's place in being trapped in this castle forever. Tears flowed through her eyes because the thought of never seeing her father again devastated her.

"At least I was able to say goodbye," she sniffed.

Belle made herself comfortable on the huge bed and snuck in under the covers. She felt the chill the snow brought and buried herself deeper in the covers.

"Oh dear. Why are you crying?" Madame DeGarderobe asked Belle.

"It's just that I'll never see my father again. I'm more worried for him than I am of myself," she admitted. "He said that he'll come back and get me out of here."

"You don't think he'll come back?"

"I'm certain that he would try. But he's sick and what if the beast will do something horrible to him?"

"My master isn't that much of a nice person but I'm sure that he won't harm your father."

"But he locked him away! Not caring about his health! Not caring if he'll die any minute!" She exclaimed.

"You just need to hope that things will get better. That's what I do," Madame DeGarderobe said. "I hope that I'm going to see my beloved husband again."

"How do you do it?" Belle blurted out. "How can you stay happy?"

"I think of the wonderful times that has happened in my life. Dear, even if you've been here for just a day, I'm certain that you've already made wonderful memories around here. I remember my first day working here, the constant bickering of Lumiere and Covsworth were always amusing for everyone," she chuckled.

"Wonderful memories," Belle trailed off. A smile then replaced that frown on Belle's face. "Somehow, I'm glad that I'm here. Despite the beast who scares the living daylights out of me."

"He scars you?" Madame DeGarderobe laughed.

"Yes. Should I not be scared of him?"

"The way you stood up to him earlier, you didn't sound scared. You seemed so brave. I know that I was asleep but the master's loud voice just couldn't get me to have a peaceful sleep."

Belle smiled to herself. "My father did say that my mother was fearless. I guess I got that trait from her."

"Aww. That's wonderful darling. That is a great quality for you to have, especially when you're here. No one has ever stood up to the master."

"I'm glad to have been the first."

"Come on darling. Let's go to sleep. I'm certain you're exhausted with everything that's happened today," Madame DeGarderobe yawned out.

Her yawn was contiguous that Belle found herself yawning too.

"Goodnight miss," Madame DeGarderobe said as she went back to sleep.

"Goodnight Madame."

Belle felt her eyelids get heavy and let it drop. With all the events that happened today, she only felt exhaustion right now. Her adrenaline was running wildly earlier but now it's has been depleted. She's both physically and emotionally exhausted.

-

Belle started to dream and she saw a girl with frizzy brown hair walking in a train filled with children. She followed the girl and saw that she was looking around for something. When the girl stopped at a room, Belle took a peek and saw two boys inside with candy all around them.

One of them has ginger hair just like Gaston while the other has a dark brownish hair and is wearing glasses. The ginger haired one was holding a stick and he was saying something but the girl started to speak.

"You haven't seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one."

"No," the ginger haired boy said.

Belle noticed that the two boys couldn't see her and she made the conclusion that the girl couldn't see her too. She waved her hand in front of the girl but she didn't say anything.

"Oh are you doing magic?" The girl asked.

Magic? Belle thought.

"Let's see then," the girl continued with her head up high.

Belle laughed because this girl seemed like a know it all. She has always wanted to meet one because to her, it seemed like almost everyone in the village was a bit dim. But now as she saw how a know it all acts, she seemed glad to not know one at all. They seem to be a bit annoying type of people.

The ginger haired boy then cleared his throat and held the stick, which Belle concluded as a wand, tightly.

"Sunshine daisies, bottom mellow. Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow."

"Are you sure it's a real spell? Well it's not very good is it," she laughed. "Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself. But they've all worked for me," she bragged.

The girl went inside the room and sat on the other side. She faced the boy with glasses and took out a wand from her robes. Belle sat beside her and saw that the girl looked just like her.

"For example, Oculus Reparo." The glasses of the boy in front of her was fixed and his face was filled with awe and shock.

"That's brilliant!" Belle exclaimed.

"That's better now is it," the girl put her wand in her robes. Then she looked at the boy and this time her face was filled with awe and shock. "Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger," she introduced herself.

"Hermione," Belle said. "Hermione Granger." Even if this was the first time she heard that unusual name, she felt like it seemed familiar.

Hermione turned to the ginger haired boy. Belle snickered since Hermione's face seemed to have no interest on the boy but she was just being nice. "And you are?"

"Ron Weasley," he replied with his mouth filled with food. Both Hermione and Belle looked at him with distate.

"Pleasure." Hermione then faced Harry. "You two better change into your robes. I expect you'll be arriving soon."

Belle smiled since she found it cute how she ordered them around like a mother.

Hermione was about to leave but then she came back and faced Ron. "You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know? Just there."

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade