Chapter 17

Then the both of them began to walk into the balcony. They were silent for a while since Harry was contemplating what to say to Belle while Belle was lost in her thoughts.

"I haven't danced in years," Harry said in a while to start a conversation. "I've almost forgotten the feeling."

Belle looked at her with a curious look in her eyes. "Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked him.

Harry's heart thumped with that question. "Why do you ask that?"

"I'm going to sound crazy," Belle smiled. "But," she paused.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's your eyes. I feel like I've seen those eyes before," she told him. Belle put one hand on her head because it began to hurt. Harry held her as she used him for support.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked her in concern.

"I'm fine. Just a little headache," she reassured him. When she regained composure, she gave him a reassuring smile that calmed down Harry.

"Wizards and magic and wands," Belle began to chuckle lightly.

"What?" Harry wondered what she was talking about.

"I've had these weird dreams about these adventures of three kids that go to this magical school," she began to tell him. "It's crazy since one of them looks like me and one of the boys," she looked at Harry. "One of them has the same eyes as yours."

Before Harry could add a word, Belle continued to talk.

"I remember two of the kid's names. Harry and Hermione. With my dreams, I see the way they look at each other. They love each other but they never tell each other. They've grown up together but their feelings for each other were never known. It's quite sad," she said to him.

"It is," Harry agreed.

"I'm quite glad that I've gotten these dreams. They entertained me very much before you showed me the library. They've kept my thoughts away from my father." Harry noticed that Belle's voice saddened with the mention of her father.

"Where'd you learn how to dance like that?" He asked her after a while.

"My father taught me to dance," she smiled at him. "I used to step on his toes a lot," she reminisced.

"You must miss him," he said to her.

"Very much," she admitted.

"Would you like to see him?"

Belle looked at him, confused and excited. "How?"

"Come with me," he said. "I'm going to show you another gift that the Enchantress gave me."

The both of them started to walk side by side inside the Beast's chambers. As they walked around the silent halls, Harry began to think of what Belle said earlier. About him and Hermione, that their feelings about each other were never really known.

"It's foolish I guess," he started to say.

"What could be foolish?" Belle asked him.

"For a creature like me to somehow earn your affection."

"I don't know," Belle said to him.

Harry's eyes widened. "You think you can be happy here?"

"Can anybody be happy if they're not free?" She asked him. "You must've known that feeling right Harry?"