Chapter 1

Here it is!! The first chapter of my new Louis Tomlinson fanfiction. Hope you like it, because I LOVE IT. Natalie is my new favorite character. Dedicated to Kaehla, for making me even more excited for this. :)

Chapter 1:

“Natalie, are you ready to leave?” My security head/manager Rick asked from the other side of my dressing room door.

“Just a minute,” I sighed, getting off of the comfy leather couch that had been my haven for the past two hours. I trudged over to the clothes I’d worn here and pulled them back on. Once I had done that, I looked in the mirror and fluffed my hair out, making kissy faces at myself before pulling my hair up into a messy ponytail and wiping off the makeup I had been wearing for the photo shoot today. I slid my feet into my black slip-on Vans, put a few cans of Full Throttle from the minifridge into my bag (don’t judge me, I love that stuff), and opened the door. “Ready when you are, Ricardo!”

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. “How did the shoot go? Was everyone polite? There wasn’t any harassment, right?”

I shook my head with a smile. “Nah, it was fine.” Today I had done a shoot for a lingerie company, and only wore a cropped black leather jacket and black lacy boyshort underwear. The jacket was open and held in place by garment tape so that all that showed was an ample amount of cleavage. I really enjoyed doing photo shoots like that; it felt empowering in a way, and as long as the photos were tasteful, I didn’t mind. Unfortunately, some of the people that worked on shoots like that were less than respectful. Rick liked to know when things went south, so he could 'crack some skulls.'

“Well, someone in there leaked a few photos, and the press has been having a field day.” I rolled my eyes at that but continued listening. “I have been on the phone all afternoon explaining that you aren’t a whore and no, you won’t do a fully nude shoot, and yes, your bandmates support your decisions. You’re such a hassle, Nat,” Rick said sarcastically. No matter what I did, there were people that made me out to be a bad person, and Rick had made it his personal mission in life to make sure that my name was always cleared.

I shoved him softly and the mountain of a man didn't move an inch. “Don’t be like that, man. Besides, I don’t know why they hassle me so much when Garrett is the one that has done full spreads for Playgirl and shit, leaked his own nudes that time, constant partying. Remember when you had to talk him out of doing that porno?! I’m the least wild person in this band!”

Rick chuckled slightly at my mention of my band’s drummer. He was a little bit crazy and always did whatever he could to push the limits and, as he put it ‘shock and awe the general public.’ “Garrett is an oddball and everyone knows that. As for you being the least wild, that award goes to DeDe.”

I nodded my head in agreement at that. DeDe, my best friend Delia, was the guitarist for our band and she was the most level-headed and responsible person I had ever met. “Fine, but I’m at least better than Garrett and Chase.” Chase was our bassist, and only a little less crazy than Garrett, meaning that he hadn’t done any nude magazine shoots, but he did have a Pete Wentz-type fiasco where some private photos of him were 'leaked' onto the internet. My theory is that Garrett is the one that released the photos, but it has never been proven. Delia was actually the only member of the band that hadn’t taken any sort of racy photos, and she was proud of that fact. She liked to claim that she was Rick’s favorite because she stayed out of trouble, but we all knew that Rick had a soft spot for me.

“You guys keep me busy, that’s for sure,” Rick sighed. “Try not to burn Garrett’s house down at his party tonight, alright?”

“We have never set anything on fire, Rick! Give us a break! And you know that Dee’s gonna be the band mom again and keep us in check. There aren’t even that many people coming.”