Chapter 13

What I had an issue writing was Nat and Louis' vacation, so I decided to just skip over that and added a few chapters to make up for what was eliminated. There will still be 20 chapters in total plus an epilogue. Sorry if this isn't a good chapter.

Chapter 13:

“As much as I loved that vacation, I am so glad to be home,” I sighed as I sunk onto Ugly Couch. “I’m surprised you didn’t get rid of Uggo.” I looked at Delia who was sitting in a chair that was hanging from our ceiling.

“No, you’re in love with that ugly bastard, so I bought myself one of these bad boys,” Delia smirked at me.

“It looks like a sex swing.”

“Oh, my God, it does not!” She laughed loudly.

“Oh, so you know what a sex swing looks like?” I raised my eyebrows at her.

I giggled as Delia’s cheeks turned red and she shook her head at me. “You’re awful. I liked it so much when you were on vacation. Can you leave again? I want to live alone.”

I made a sad face. “Am I really that horrid to live with? Louis didn’t seem to mind it.”

“That’s probably because you spent half of every day doing weird sexual favors for each other.”

Now it was my turn to laugh out loud. “Weird sexual favors, Deeds? Really?”

“Hey, I don’t know what you’re into, and I don’t want to know.”

“Nothing weird- No, you know what? I’m not even dignifying that with a response.” Also, I’d be lying to Delia if I told her that nothing weird had happened between Louis and I, but she didn’t need to know the details of my sex life.

“Well, at least tell me how the vacation was? How were the beach house and the private beach? Did you have a good time?”

I smiled fondly, reminiscing on the house we’d stayed in. “It was gorgeous, Dee. It was small, but it was so nice! And the private beach was perfect. Brad and Louis’ bodyguard Jonny went to the store for us if we ever needed anything. Basically all we did was relax and eat and have a whole lot of mind-blowing sex.”

“And there it was,” Delia smirked. “Go ahead and tell me about it. I know your twisted little mind wants to share.”

I laughed. “I don’t want to give you details, freak. Go watch porn if you wanna know how other people get it on.”

“Did you at least have sex on the beach?”

I groaned at the memory. “There was sand everywhere.”

“Didn’t you lay a blanket down?”

“Obviously. But sand is a prick and gets everywhere all the time. I don’t even remember how many showers it took to get it all out of my hair.”

“Oh, poor you,” she said sarcastically. “But, did you have a change of heart yet?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you gonna try a relationship with him?”

“Honestly, I have no idea. It was so amazing, and I love being with him. He’s one of the best guys I’ve ever known. I just don’t know.” I glanced at the clock on the wall. “I have to Skype him soon, though.”

“Ooh, a Skype date? How adorable!”

I hid my face and rolled my eyes. “Shut up.”

She let out a small laugh. “Mike should be here soon. He’s helping me rearrange my room.”