✨ Part 2 ✨

"There is no way in hell I'm staying in there with this asshole!" Naruto shouted with little regard for those who may have still been in their rooms.

"Excuse me?" Sasuke snapped in indignation, "What makes you think I want to share a room with a complete moron?"

"Point and case!" the blond seethed with a dramatic point of his index finger.

Neji sighed, having barely made it to the staircase before he was caught. "Gentlemen, I wish I could help you, but I can't do anything about housing arrangements."

"Like hell! Didn't I specify that I wanted to be left alone?" Sasuke stated through gritted teeth.

"You know Sasuke, beggars can't always be choosers," the Hyuuga groaned once again as he rubbed his temples lightly. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a class that I don't wish to miss." If there was anyone that he did not want to be in the company of while they were in a foul mood, it was an Uchiha.

"Keep smirking, Hyuuga, I'll be more than happy to beat it off your face." A threat that was not likely to be empty.

"Be nice you two," he called as he made his descent. There was no doubt that he took some sort of pleasure from this terrible trick of fate.

There was a tense stillness that followed. Naruto glanced back at the boy who was now glowering at him hatefully. He couldn't contain his disdain much longer before he scowled back as they made their way to the room in silence.

"Grade?" the disgruntled Uchiha spat.

"Second," Naruto replied curtly, not in the mood to start a fight and keeping Sakura's warning in mind.

"Christ," he muttered, obviously annoyed.

"What grade are you in?" Naruto asked resentfully, not really caring for his tone.

"Senior. Why on Earth would they put you with me and not an underclassman?"

"I didn't ask for this!" Naruto snapped defensively. "You're not exactly on my list of people I'd want to room with."

"I'd imagine the list is miniscule anyways," Sasuke countered as they approached the still open door.

Bright blue eyes scanned the room with a dejected sigh. It was actually much larger than he expected... Much larger...

"Y-you have your own bathroom and kitchen?"

"AND you're observant!" he exclaimed with mocking enthusiasm. "Is there anything you can't do?"

"No, dipshit," he grumbled, "I mean there's a dining hall downstairs and a bathroom on every floor, yet you're still allowed to have a kitchen in your room?"

"It's to minimize my contact with imbeciles like you." What was that supposed to mean? Was it really the only room like this?

Actually, the room was starting to look a lot more like a small apartment. The bathroom and kitchen area were sectioned off to the right and the middle of the room had a couch, a desk, and a small tv set. There were two twin beds against the wall on the left; one was without sheets or a pillow. My bed, I gather.

"Here are the rules," Sasuke began with a bored tone. "Don't bug me, stay out of my way, and don't ever talk. Any questions?"

Naruto gaped at him in bafflement. "Yes. Want to run that by me again without being an ass?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Perhaps if you did not act as dim-witted as you look you would be able to take instruction." His fists were clenched so tightly now he thought his knuckles would turn white. Black hues studied the blond's disgruntled features, bemused. "Do I bother you?"