✨ Part 3 ✨

There was something annoying that was nagging at his eyes... It was warm, but beside that it was really bright... Annoyingly bright, in fact. What the hell is it?

"Oh god, is the sun always that bright?" Naruto groaned irritably as he barely opened his eyes to a wide open window. He rolled over and off the bed in a failed attempt to check his clock. The inevitable pained grunt was soon followed by a stifled snicker. Feeling more awake, Naruto sat up from the cold wooden floor and let the room slowly come back into focus. Sasuke was lying on his side on the couch, a small novel in hand, looking at him with an 'are you serious?' kind of look. "Can I help you?"

"You can't blame me, idiot. Falling over nothing is ridicule-territory."

"Don't call me that, asshole," he grouched as he arched his back, earning several sickening cracks from his spine. With no pillow or blankets offered to him, he had to make due with a jacket as a blanket and his duffle bag as a pillow. It was not something he was prepared to try again. Ever. "Did you open the window?"

"And if I did?" The other boy returned lazily as he flipped through the pages of his book.

He cursed the fact that even in the morning the Uchiha still remained as beautiful as the day before. If he could just see him having one bad morning in the future he would at least be willing to admit that he was, somehow, human. Maybe he was more like a girl in that he had a complicated morning routine that he could soon bear witness to. Naruto shook his head vigorously to try and think of something else. The tour.

Today, nobody had school at all so he would get his tour from Neji. A smile ran across his face; he was trying to approach this day more optimistically. Despite the complications from before he felt a little more determined to put himself in a more positive disposition. He would just have to ignore his roommate, whom he hated much, and look on the brighter side of things.

"Do you normally spend your mornings gaping at nothing like an idiot?"

Well, that lasted long. "Why are you looking anyways?" He snapped with a slight pout. Sasuke's eyes never seemed to move from the book, yet how could he see him so clearly? Freaky peripherals? "Stalker."

"Seeing as how there's not much to you, I'd say being your stalker would be an easy job, don't you agree?"

"You are the most perfect son of a bitch, you know that?" Naruto grumbled tiredly with a roll of his eyes.

"I would say that you're the perfect idiot, but I'd be lying." He glanced at the raven-haired boy distrustfully. "You're far from perfect." Right on cue!

"Remind me why people seem to like you."

"Remind me why I should care, first." He said with a partial scoff as he got up to walk to the bathroom. "But do it telepathically so I don't actually have to hear you talk."

"Just shut up already!" Naruto groaned as he shuffled through his belongings to look for a proper clothes to wear onto the campus. It was bad enough that he was even at this school to begin with, he didn't need the other's words antagonizing him at this hour.

He looked at his clock which read 8AM which meant that Neji would be arriving in 30 minutes. He threw his orange t-shirt onto the bed with one movement of his hand, taking a moment to enjoy the cool air of the room rest against his skin. There was a moment, now, where he could feel at ease and content...

That was until he had to pee.

Damnit! He cursed himself mentally as he pushed off of the floor and stood tall with an exaggerated stretch. Surely Sasuke wouldn't be a total girl and take three hours in the bathroom.