!1!

Hermione

         There is a thing you should know about me. I'm a dominatrix. I dominate men to bow down to my every will. I make them make me cum and feel pleasure and make them feel pain and pleasure. But I also make sure that they're taken care of, loved. I love my subs dearly. I only had three in my life of experience so far. They just weren't what I was looking for. But then I came across a man who had very nearly ruined my Hogwarts experience. One who was a submissive to women like me. He didn't know at first, so he fought the magical pull I had on his body by calling me awful names and teasing my friends. Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy is a submissive. He will be my submissive. I feel a burning passion for this man, and I chose him to be my next submissive. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when my roommate, Claire, comes towards me with her sub, Dean Thomas.

"Sit on the floor baby." Claire gently commands Dean.

         Dean sits slowly on the floor leaning his head down to inspect his nails. Claire perches herself on the couch and looks doll like with all of her anime fetishes. He baby blue doe like eyes intently watch me.

"You need to find somebody." Claire says obviously.

"I have my eyes set on someone. But I'm not sure he'd go for it." I bite my lip.

"Please, let my sub pleasure you? Yore in need of contact and pleasure." Claire sets her dainty tanned hand on my pale knee.

I bite my lip and think it over. If I let Dean pleasure me, I could get a lot of thinking done. Sexual stimulation always helps me. Okay. I'll control Dean for the day and then think of a proposition for Draco to become my sub. I think to myself. "Fine. C'mere Dean. I want you to sit on your knees in front of me." I command him.

Dean looks excited. He's never seen me naked before. "Yes Dom. Hermione."

I stand up and pull up my tight black leather dress up to my thighs and slip my thong down to my ankles. I sit down and place my heeled feel on Dean's shoulders. "Suck on my clit. Make me cum."

       Dean looks over at Claire. When she gives him the approving nod, he moves close to my wettening pussy. His breath ghosts over my pussy and I bite my lip to suppress a moan. I push him back with my heeled feet and smile decisively.

"I want you in a cage, where I will have you suck my pussy in there." I smile at him.

Dean goes quiet. "I'm afraid of confined spaces Mistress."

"I'm sorry Dean," immediately loosing my mood. "I can't do this. It doesn't feel right." I tell Claire. "I'll just have to track Draco down." I respond.

"So Draco Malfoy is who you're after." Claire states.

Dean's nose turns up in disgust.

"What Dean?" I ask him sheepishly.

"Mistress. You want the guy who bullied you non stop?" He asks me.

"Yes. Yes because I think I'm in love and he's a sub." I respond. "Any more criticism?" I ask annoyedly.

"No mistress." Dean bows his head. "I'm sorry,"

"You are forgiven. Although I think five paddle spankings will do for a punishment." I glare heatedly at Claire, giving her my ultra you-better-punish-him-for-questioning-me look.

"Dean, meet me in the play room in five minutes." Claire tells Dean with a soft look, a teasing look.

"Yes Mistress." Dean shakes his shoulders in preparation before standing up and walking to Claire and his playroom.