!9!

Well it's been an embarrassing amount of time since I've last updated this story. Oops? Yeah I know it's been a long time. Here's the next chapter to the story. I hope you all like it! I want to tag someone who's waited so patiently for the next chapter to this story and I'm grateful for it. NatashaDOstroph

Hermione

"Draco Malfoy you've done it now!" I call from the bathroom as I find that my towel is gone.

"What did I do?" Draco asks innocently from outside the door.

"You took my towel so I'd have to strut around here naked!" I call back and cross my arms as Draco peeks his head through the door.

"Are you sure you didn't just forget to grab a towel?" Draco continues to play dumb.

"I'm sure. I always have my towel set out the night before so when I take a shower in the morning this doesn't happen." I reply. "Now where did you put my towel and bring it to me." 

Draco smirks as he lifts the fluffy white towel on his index finger. "This towel?"

"Draco today is not the day to be a brat." I warn him. "You will regret it."

"Maybe I feel like being a bad boy." Draco tells me seriously. "Maybe I want to be punished."

"And you will be. You might want to be spanked or put in time out. You know what I'm going to do?" I inquire, staring him head on as I grasp my towel back from his outstretched hand.

"I have no clue what you're going to do." Draco replies honestly, staring at me curiously.

I lean in and tilt my head to the side. "I'm not going to touch you at all today. In no sexual way. And you will not touch yourself either otherwise I will leave you bound to the bed all night tonight. You will take your punishment like a good boy." I punctuate my words so well that Professor Snape would've been impressed.

Draco's eyes widen and his mouth opens slightly in surprise. "No play time tonight?"

"No play time tonight." I affirm, tucking my towel securely around my body and ghost by him and towards my bedroom. "Now I need to get ready for work, but I'll be notifying Claire about your punishment so she can keep an eye on you."

"Yes ma'am." Draco bows his head sadly and ducks into the living room where Dean is watching tv.

I close my bedroom door with a click and saunter over to my closet and pull out my hot pink work dress. My dress is tight fitting and goes down to my knees, hugging every part of my body nicely with capped short sleeves and a high neckline. I gently lay it out on the bed and pull out my white two inch pumps to go with it.

I dart over to my dresser and pull out my undergarments for the day as well

I dart over to my dresser and pull out my undergarments for the day as well. I pull out a pure white balconnette push up bra with a patterned cotton-like material and a matching bikini cut pair of panties with a sheer waist band along my hips.