!7!

Hermione

I sigh, rolling over on top of something. More so someone. I hear a sigh of contentment and a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist. A soft kiss was placed on my forehead.

"Morning." I mumble hoarsely.

"Good morning beautiful." Came Draco's reply.

"Draco?" I ask softly.

"Hm?" He answers.

I squeeze my legs around his before speaking. "I'm horny." I state.

"What would you like for me to do about that?" Draco asks me gently.

"Touch me." I reply, blinking my eyes up to look into his mercury colored ones.

Draco rolls me over gently so I'm laying on my back with Draco's body splayed over mine. His arms holding himself over me as he places one knee up against my sopping womanhood. I look up at him with a small smile on my soft delicate naturally pink lips.

"I want you." Draco whispers softly, almost unheard.

I try to school my features a little bit. I am the dominant after all. "You do, do you?" I say.

Draco nods. "Yes."

I trail my hands up his spine to his hair, gripping tightly and tugging him back. "Yes what?" I ask.

"Yes mommy." He replies breathlessly.

"Good boy." I reply, tugging him to me so his face is snuggled in my neck.

           He starts planting small kitten like kisses on the side of my neck. I inhale sharply before turning my head slightly so he has more access. I lift one of my legs to wrap it securely around his waist, pushing him down so his pelvis brushes against mine. I swirl my hips on his cloth covered manhood and he moans softly into my neck. I giggle and repeat the action.

Draco takes the time to appreciate my plain red nightie. This nightie reaches just below my bum and has thin spaghetti straps. The bust holds my breasts gently but pushes them up to make them bigger but naturally so. Draco runs his right hand down the crevice of my natural bust and down to my belly button. He traces the outline of it before slipping his hand further down to hook around my thigh, hoisting it up further around his waist.

               His kisses are firm and well orchestrated as he kneads one of my breasts with his left hand

His kisses are firm and well orchestrated as he kneads one of my breasts with his left hand. Draco kisses down my neck to the junction between my neck and collarbone, lapping at the soft kissable skin there with his talented tongue. A breathy moan leaves my lips as he sucks gently, nipping softly. He takes great care in his actions.

"Draco," I moan, placing my hand in his hair and gripping roughly.

"Hm?" He responds.