!4!

Warning: sexual content

Draco

It's going to be fulfilled tonight. One of my deepest fantasies. Tonight. And I'm going to be mommy's little slut in that bathroom. I hold mommy's hand as she carts me away to the...girls lavatory? She's going to embarrass me by taking me into the girls restroom. I blush like mad and hold her hand. She opens the door and kicks two young girls out of the bathroom before closing the door and locking it.

"Do you want me?" She asks me sweetly.

"Yes mommy." I reply.

         She slowly unties my tie, slowly wrapping it around the back of my neck and pulling me closer with a rough tug. The kiss was sweet and caring. Not rough and passionate which is what was given to me  a while ago.  Hermione wraps her hands tightly around my tie, holding me close. When we pull apart for breath, Hermione undoes the fly on my jeans, sliding them down my skinny but muscled legs. She kisses my neck, making sure to pay extra attention to my adams apple. I try to control my breathing, not wanting unwanted people to hear my moans and whimpers. Hermione leans in close to my ear and whispers something in my ear.

"Let them hear." She whispers.

"Mm." I whine as she palms my half erection.

"That's a good boy." Mommy says.

         I lift one of her legs slowly and wrapped it around my waist. I grind my erection against her black pants. I want to make her cum. I want to feel every inch of her. She bites back her moan.

"Make me cum slave." She commands, slowly pulling off her leggings to show off the bottom part of her bra and pantie set.

Hermione then slides off her shirt, letting me see every part of her exposed skin. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. She winks at me.

"Take off your clothes

"Take off your clothes." Hermione demands.

         I strip off my shirt and pants without hesitation. I let them slide to the floor. Mommy turns me around and backs me up against a wall. She kisses up an down the back of my neck. I love the feeling of her brilliant lips pressed against my hot and  sweaty neck.  She runs his hands against my back, wrapping her arms around my stomach and holding me close to her. I feel her against me, making me feel secure.

"Which playful punishment would you like first? I brought a couple of things in my purse." Hermione slips off of me to grab her purse. I catcall her when she bends down to pick it up. "Oh hush." Hermione blushes.

Hermione opens her clutch and pulls out a large baby blue feather, a black riding crop, and a faux leather whip. Hermione also pulls out baby oil for after our play session. I gape at all of the things she's brought me.

"The one rule I have for you tonight is that you must endure pain to earn your pleasure." Hermione strictly tells me. "Is that clearly understood?"