!6!

Okay, this chapter goes to TFerron1 for giving me the idea to start the chapter with Draco pleasuring Hermione! Please read and enjoy! Thank you.

Hermione

I moan, opening my eyes to the glaring sun. I gasp and look down at Draco who's kissing my cleavage and sucking on the soft skin there. I whimper, running my hands up his waist and curling my nails into his bare shoulder blades. He nips almost lovingly on my breasts, and then licking the irritated skin there. I bite my lip and trail my hands down the front of his body, grasping his cock through his night pants. Draco pulls alway and shakes his head at me.

"Let me take care of you mommy." He whispers lovingly as he kisses down my stomach.

"Okay." I say breathily.

He takes the hem of my tank top in between his teeth and gently pulls it up with his mouth. He exposes my stomach and the bottom half of my breasts, where he takes a moment to kiss each mound before lifting the rest of it. I lift my arms and let him take it off with his hands. I moan when he takes a perky pink nipple in his mouth, sucking softly on the perky peak. I fist my fingers in his hair, tugging gently. I widen my legs and give him a dominant and intense stare.

"Eat me out baby boy. Now." I demand, putting his hands on the waist band of my short shorts.

"As you wish mommy." He responds, pulling my short shorts down with my help.

I lift my hips off of the couch so he can slip them off of me. He kisses my inner thighs first, licking and sometimes nipping on my soft skin. He continues to kiss upwards until his breath is fanning over my pussy, making me shiver in excitement. I can tell Draco's loving it because his member is sticking up and making a very large tent in his pants. I swallow, oh how I would love for his cock to be buried deep within me right at this second, this moment. That's when Draco licks a stripe from my core to my clit, making me whimper in need. I control my breathing and try to regain control of the situation. I look into his eyes as he licks my pussy with that sinful tongue. I wonder how sinful that cock of his is... no. We just started a relationship, I cannot fuck him just yet. Not now. I'll definitely have to get to know him a little more before I pounce on that thick cock of his. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel Draco's fingers enter my core all the while lapping at my clit. I open my mouth slightly to let out a hiss of air from in between my teeth. I swallow back the lust and slowly reach my hand down to fist his hair, forcefully nudging him deeper into my pussy. He whimpers a little before going back to work on my pussy, licking and sucking on my clit and labia while his fingers pound mercilessly into my tight hole. One finger. Two fingers. Three fingers. I moan when he adds a third finger, making my pussy squelch with want. I lift my legs and wrap them around his shoulders, pushing him farther into me. I grasp viciously at his hair, wanting so much more. This was the most intense feeling I've ever felt in my whole entire life. I've never felt this with any of my other submissives, this feels much more on a deeper level, on a scale that I can't quite explain in words or emotions. It was just an emotional high that I was experiencing, something new and alarmingly amazing. I cum with a soft whimper, cum drizzling out of my pussy like a muggle water fountain. I tense all of my muscles and give a painfully slow shudder as I cum, not the dramatic spasming porn stars usually do just to make a guy cum. This was a much more intimate reaction. I let go of Draco's hair, petting softly as I come down from my sexual climax. My pussy pulses around his fingers, as they're still buried deep wishing my core, pumping and rubbing certain spots in almost a soothing manner.

"That was amazing baby boy." I whisper once I know I can trust my voice. "Truly the best I've ever had."

Draco blushes and looks down at my pussy. "May I lick your cum off of my fingers mommy?" He asks me.