!2!

Hermione

"You're late." I state half-heartedly.

"I'm sorry mistress." Draco says huskily, obviously showing off his boner.

I lick my lips. "I don't tolerate tardiness." I reply, fluttering my eyes at him.

Draco swallows. "What are you going to do to me?" He asks me.

"I'm going to spank you with my hair brush, and then I'm going to jerk you off without letting you cum." I reply, feeling the power radiate off of me in tidal waves.

"I want you to dominate me Hermione." Draco whispers to me, kissing feathery light kisses to my collarbone.

"Oh I plan on it." I reply, grabbing at his crotch.

"Oh!" He gasps.

"Yes baby, I want you screaming my name." I reply in breathy whispers. "I want you to strip down to nothing but your tie and bend over the bed." I tell him, turning him around and making him strip for me.

Draco slowly takes off his suit jacket, which is made of the finest fabrics to make the perfect black jacket. Draco lets it fall to the floor with a small thud, then slowly taking off his belt, wrapping it around the back of his neck before slowly grazing his cloth covered nipples with the belt buckle. Then he's sliding it to the floor as well. He moves on to his shoes, sliding them off of his feet, along with his socks. He's teasing me. Taking off the little things first. I moan as I feel my pussy become wetter with each article of clothing. I bite my lip when Draco chuckles my direction.

"Do you like what you see mistress?" Draco asks me.

"Mmhm." I respond, reaching my hand down to play with my pussy, sliding my finger inside of my soaking core. No panties.

"Oh god mistress. You make me so hard!" Draco grunts, slowing undoing his buttons of his shirt, letting it slowly fall open, showing his nipples all perky and pink, ready for a few nipple weights.

Draco undoes his zipper and button on his slacks. He's wearing emerald green boxers, tight and fitting his cock nicely. I bite my lip as I rub my clit. I whimper. Then he slides down his boxers and shows his most prized possession. Long and thick, definitely a g-spot stimulator. He's fully naked except for the tie. I motion for the bed, so he knows to bend over it. I take my fingers out of my pussy and put hand sanitizer on them. I won't let him taste me quite yet. I bend over to grab my paddle brush, and Draco catcalls me. I blush and smirk. I sway my hips seductively at him, bending down to meet my lips to his ear.

"You're going to count to twenty with me. That's the penalty for being late, it may vary from time to time." I whisper to him.

Draco swallows quite loudly. "Yes mistress."

"What's your safe word before we begin?" I ask.

"Slytherin." He grins at me.

"Cocky slut you are." I whisper seductively.

Draco moans. "I like that mistress. Call me your slut. I want to be your bitch."

I graze the end of the brush over his globes of an ass. Draco closes his eyes and doesn't relax. He knows I'm teasing, preparing him for a hard blow. I tap his spine a little bit with the bristles of the brush, feeling him shudder at the feeling. Draco clenches his ass for a few seconds before relaxing.

"Remember to count." I sing as I deliver the first actual blow to my new submissive.

Draco gasps, clenching his ass again. "One"